Brakes a focus in W.Va. crash that killed 2 boys

Mar 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Investigators are looking into a driver's report that his brakes failed before his water tanker collided with a car and killed two Clarksburg children.

Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Sounds to me like this Matt guy needs be under investagation!!!!! Shame on you Matt for taking bribe money to run junk trucks!
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

To be...better correct my grammer a lot of proof readers on topix lol
Rt 18 resident

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Another wreck on 18. T&S again??
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
To be...better correct my grammer a lot of proof readers on topix lol
It's "grammar" not "grammer."
nasteee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

To the guy who said get a real job. That is a real job as u see I mistake can cost ppl there lives. That's why they are the professional at that job. I'm sure you made some mistakes at your job but ur job at a desk u might not work. I'm pretty sure trucks deliver there to so u can work dummy...
Here is my two cents

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Timtom wrote:
Just another story of a truck driver going" its not my fualt" most are scum bags to damn lazy to get a real job. To them" oh well they shouldn't have been in my work area"
Truck driving is manual labor. If they are lazy they don't make ends meet. Most of drivers work from 3am until their job is done 7 days a week. I like to see u get paid by the load and feed ur family. And if it was not for the driver u would not have food on ur table, gas in ur tank and the other items we take for granted - most of our lazy butts would starve.
dumbazzes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

All you people on here are morons...... professional truck drivers my azz...... You got all these companies hiring these drivers straight out of CDL school and giving no training time what so ever.... Just to make them big bucks off that driver... they have no care at all what these drivers skills or capabilities they may have... And as for the T&S driver that rolled over on the car with 2 kids.... Thats pretty hard to swallow. I couldnt imagine what you were going thru.. But jumping off the bridge and taking your life as well was not the answer.... Shows guilt or maybe its to hard to live with what your career path done to others.....
what

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The driver killed himself????
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

That is what I was wondering.
Sluggo Barbarossa

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Did they charge the truck driver with a crime yet ?
Shame Shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Did T&S kill anybody over the weekend? Hey Matt are you still getting your cash payouts to keep your buddy there? Wow this just really blows my mind.

Since: Feb 08

Greenwood WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Has the investigation been completed yet? Is it true that the truck driver killed himself?
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I don't think that is true. I looked up his name and looked for an obit and didn't find one.
Get A Life

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Is the driver from Ohio?
wondering

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Lucretia Mazzei, 49, was injured when a tanker truck driven by Stephen Kuhn, 43, of Belpre, Ohio, rolled over on her vehicle Saturday night. The drivers are expected to be OK, police said.

http://www.exponent-telegram.com/article_02c6...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••