Police request tip on Chesapeake burglar

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Contact us Search archives Page Reprints Getting Into Print Weather Our History Privacy Statement RSS Feeds Advertising Webcams >> More blue AP Video News Politics Gazette Charities Business Police Blotter Watchdog News Columnists Putnam County Public records Special Reports Weird News Corrections Advisories >> More blue WVU Marshall Prep Sports ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just wondering

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2012
 
here's a tip..... have 3 full shifts of officers on duty 7 days a week. How long does it take for thieves to learn the schedule of the police force and figure out when is the best time to commit crimes ?? I mean really? If no one is on duty from 3am till what, 8am, wouldn't that just be a perfect time for these druggies to do their thing?
riddle me this

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 28, 2012
 
No one would ever tell those liars anything. First thing they do in chesapeake is tell the person who ratted on them. That police department really needs to be investigated by the Feds. If there is a God then please let those evil cops to taste justice
fyi

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 28, 2012
 
Maybe think about this, maybe no one wants to work in your town and don't make nothing. Maybe they could go to walmart on night shift and make more on the hr. Maybe you need to go ask iceman can you be a police officer. Nobody wants to work for peanuts, if you don't like it. Then you do it yourself. I bet if you go ask him if ppl are dying to work there he will tell you no! That why you have 2 officer im pretty sure that hasn't even went to the academy yet. They are going where the pay is better. Be glad for what you do have.. So get your shot gun out and if a pillhead comes in. Shoot it!
use some sense

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 28, 2012
 
heres another thought. why dont the citizens get together and run the thieves out of town. most of you are probably buying the goods that they steal or selling the good that the thieves are stealing to get their hands on
Bob

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 28, 2012
 
fyi wrote:
Maybe think about this, maybe no one wants to work in your town and don't make nothing. Maybe they could go to walmart on night shift and make more on the hr. Maybe you need to go ask iceman can you be a police officer. Nobody wants to work for peanuts, if you don't like it. Then you do it yourself. I bet if you go ask him if ppl are dying to work there he will tell you no! That why you have 2 officer im pretty sure that hasn't even went to the academy yet. They are going where the pay is better. Be glad for what you do have.. So get your shot gun out and if a pillhead comes in. Shoot it!
iceman is no longer a cop there, somebody said he ran away with a pretty young woman about 35 years old to Nebraska
riddle me this

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 28, 2012
 
Kinda like the police there taking peoples drugs and keeping them for themselves....I know a few people that have gotten caught with pills and never even got arrested....the cops keep them for themselves
Bob

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 28, 2012
 
riddle me this wrote:
Kinda like the police there taking peoples drugs and keeping them for themselves....I know a few people that have gotten caught with pills and never even got arrested....the cops keep them for themselves
Hmmm, do they take them or resell them?
fyi

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 28, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>iceman is no longer a cop there, somebody said he ran away with a pretty young woman about 35 years old to Nebraska
lol can't say I blame.lol
fyi

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 28, 2012
 
riddle me this wrote:
Kinda like the police there taking peoples drugs and keeping them for themselves....I know a few people that have gotten caught with pills and never even got arrested....the cops keep them for themselves
who?
riddle me this

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 28, 2012
 
Why do the female police officer and the male officer go park up Winifred all the time???
riddle me this

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 28, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>iceman is no longer a cop there, somebody said he ran away with a pretty young woman about 35 years old to Nebraska
Bob with the story your telling I wouldn't doubt that you yourself are in fact jack ice in disguise
Bob

Merrifield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 28, 2012
 
riddle me this wrote:
<quoted text>Bob with the story your telling I wouldn't doubt that you yourself are in fact jack ice in disguise
No, i'm not. just something i heard. I know I haven't seen him around town for awhile
fyi

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 28, 2012
 
riddle me this wrote:
Why do the female police officer and the male officer go park up Winifred all the time???
man you keep up with them alot.. but love your hearsay. Im still wondering who keeps the drugs??
Richard Cranston

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 28, 2012
 
Who gives a friggen crap about that part of the county anyway? I could care less what happens to who, when, where and what. Chesapeake is nothing more that a drought and an eyesore for Kanawha County. Let them rob and pillage all they want!

It's a filthy nasty towm with filthy nasty people living in it and they get what they deserve
fyi

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 28, 2012
 
Richard Cranston wrote:
Who gives a friggen crap about that part of the county anyway? I could care less what happens to who, when, where and what. Chesapeake is nothing more that a drought and an eyesore for Kanawha County. Let them rob and pillage all they want!
It's a filthy nasty towm with filthy nasty people living in it and they get what they deserve
where do you live at Dick, you don't. Ind me calling you that.. I don't live there either. But I like to live near you..NOT! Lol
Richard Cranston

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 28, 2012
 
I live far away fom that dump ass town. You can have your car detailed and then drive through that rats nest and the car is dirty again. Nasty ass town nasty ass people and nasty ass kids. And if one of those kids is yours then I am saying YES they are nasty!
riddle me this

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 29, 2012
 
The only thing making chesapeake and many other parts of the state a huge shit hole is pills...actually drugs in general.
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 8, 2012
 
And why don't they just ask their snitch lil monty or one the others that get out of trouble for being a snitch
april

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 27, 2012
 
people are so sad...
passenger and more

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 27, 2012
 
riddle me this wrote:
Why do the female police officer and the male officer go park up Winifred all the time???
then who was the other officer. I thought they only had one on each shift. Who and when.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••