Snow begins to stick in Indianapolis ...

Snow begins to stick in Indianapolis area, but how much will we get?

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Snow begins to stick in Indianapolis area, but how much will we get?. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

We may be nearing spring, but don’t tell that to the thousands of Hoosiers who are shoveling out their driveways and crawling to work today after one of the season’s biggest snowfalls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I have never seen people in the news media jump on a story about a little snow in all my years. We get three inches of snow and you wold think it was a major storm that is going to shut us down for a week. What in the world would happen if we got a real snow like in '78? I could not even get out of my drive way for three days.
Trucker

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 6, 2013
DavidM wrote:
I have never seen people in the news media jump on a story about a little snow in all my years. We get three inches of snow and you wold think it was a major storm that is going to shut us down for a week. What in the world would happen if we got a real snow like in '78? I could not even get out of my drive way for three days.
It wasnt even 3 inches. Maybe, and I emphasize MAYBE) 2.5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blizzard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record snowfall, changing climate raise questio... Jun 24 ha ha ha 2
News Blizzard a Case of God-Blocking, Robertson Says (Jan '11) Jun 22 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3
News Ohio attorney general visits homes where 8 were... Apr '16 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News The Latest: Prince's sister says he had no know... Apr '16 Three Days 1
News Reporting: New MexicoNEW Mexico Cold Crisis in ... Apr '16 Trivor 1
News A snowstorm, an ice jam, tornadoes, and record ... Apr '16 Rick 1
News A steamy St. Patrick's Day, a dam break and a r... Apr '16 Rick 1
More from around the web