Bill Varuola: Foolishness from the We...

Bill Varuola: Foolishness from the West Side to the GOP side

There are 1 comment on the Silver City Sun-News story from Aug 21, 2010, titled Bill Varuola: Foolishness from the West Side to the GOP side. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

From time to time, it became necessary for one of our three sons to spent time in something called a residential treatment center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

RRR

Silver City, NM

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I am sorry about your son being a gang banger. You lost me though when you made light of that by making him out to be a dolt as well. Leave the political comment to those that have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wal-Mart may re-examine Vallejo store (Feb '08) Jul 27 Walter 29
News To Serve God and Wal-Mart: The Making of Christ... (Jun '09) Jul '16 Sam 92
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... Jul '16 Hillary liar liar 110
News Opinions divided, politely, over gay pride marc... Jul '16 Logic Analysis 5
News 'A danger to wives and daughters': Petition to ... Apr '16 Mayor 12
News Wal-Mart opening slated for late summer Apr '16 Elmer 17
News Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... (Aug '14) Jan '16 tricky 13
More from around the web