'Shop with a Cop' provides Christmas to 190 children, thanks to police effort

Dec 17, 2011 Full story: Pulaski County Daily 34

Cpl. Jennifer Hicks of the St. Robert Police Department helps Nicky Paskiand buy a large candy bar for his mother.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#25 Dec 24, 2011
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, telling everyone what you did. Looking for even more credit. Why do you keep bringing up that he is dying? That obviously sucks, but you seem to want to use that to obfuscate your original, credit-grabbing argument.
u all need to go to hell cause all seem to want to cause poblemsd here itr s not need . fkn growup
killa

Wichita, KS

#26 Dec 24, 2011
I was trying to be nice. Man are you sensitive. You need to help yourself before you help others. You have some serious mental issues that need addressing.
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#27 Dec 24, 2011
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, telling everyone what you did. Looking for even more credit. Why do you keep bringing up that he is dying? That obviously sucks, but you seem to want to use that to obfuscate your original, credit-grabbing argument.
ur N IDIOT THATS ALL THERE IS TO
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#28 Dec 24, 2011
killa wrote:
I was trying to be nice. Man are you sensitive. You need to help yourself before you help others. You have some serious mental issues that need addressing.
I HAVE MENTAL ISSUES BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE uuuuu!!!! U NEED NOT TO Answer unless ur aked for advise seems to me u have nothing better to do but to stick ur nose where is isn't wanted so there
killa

Wichita, KS

#30 Dec 24, 2011
You seem to have anger issues as well. I want you to pay for a shrink as your Christmas gift to yourself. Then you can tell us about it because it's like charity to the rest of us as well.
killa

Wichita, KS

#32 Dec 24, 2011
Sober up
strumpet

Crocker, MO

#33 Dec 29, 2011
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wasn't seeking credit then, why are you seeking credit now?
stop being a dick, I don't think she was trying to get attention or credit...if you payed attention you could easily figure out that her dad is doing poorly. I think that its great that she is looking back on what is probably one of the greatest things he did in his life time ( I know that if I started a charitable tradition that has made so many children happy that it would be a great source of pride for me)
I know where your at rite now,my mom has been very sick and is only getting worse. Things that didn't matter to me before seem so important rite now...I thought that I had lost a specific picture of my mom and it was emotionly devastating... because you never want to forget. After there gone that's how they live on.. through there accomplishments and through the memories and mammentos of loved ones.
or I could be wrong.

:( I made myself sad
strumpet

Crocker, MO

#34 Dec 30, 2011
don't pay any attention to these chodes doll face

It's funny,it is always the people with unresolved emotional issues that seem to have the hardest time understanding or being tolerant of others emotions.

Who know's what deep dark issues he is dealing with that makes him want to harass and attack random ppl on public forum.
killa

Rolla, MO

#35 Dec 30, 2011
strumpet wrote:
don't pay any attention to these chodes doll face

It's funny,it is always the people with unresolved emotional issues that seem to have the hardest time understanding or being tolerant of others emotions.

Who know's what deep dark issues he is dealing with that makes him want to harass and attack random ppl on public forum.
Is this Carnac the Magnificent?
strumpet

Crocker, MO

#36 Dec 30, 2011
No,is that someone who can tolerate you?
Outlook

Clinton, MO

#37 Dec 30, 2011
Amber, good for your dad for starting this wonderful program that helps so many. As I recall he also use to bring toys to all the kids in the hospital on Christmas eve. It is clear to me that you are proud of what your dad did and that is why you posted that he started this program. Some "people" need to get a life and stop with all the negative comments. If they spent the same energy into doing good things and saying positive things, this world would be a lot better place to live in. I for one, will stand up and give him the credit that is due.
akzbb

Rolla, MO

#38 Dec 31, 2011
Outlook wrote:
Amber, good for your dad for starting this wonderful program that helps so many. As I recall he also use to bring toys to all the kids in the hospital on Christmas eve. It is clear to me that you are proud of what your dad did and that is why you posted that he started this program. Some "people" need to get a life and stop with all the negative comments. If they spent the same energy into doing good things and saying positive things, this world would be a lot better place to live in. I for one, will stand up and give him the credit that is due.
Thank you very much, yes he dressed up as Santa Claus for years and went to the children's ward. They loved it. Happy New Years to you
Really

Warrensburg, MO

#39 Dec 31, 2011
amber wrote:
My father is the one who started that back in the 80's.. Somewhere around 88 if I remember correctly. Back when Wal Mart was where JC Pennys is now. He actually started it back in Las Vegas when I was about 11 and I am 36 now. Someone else took credit for it just like here. Another officer took credit for it and my dad didn't get crap. I have videos, photos and more from HIM STARTING IT!!! If anyone would like to see it just let me know.
It's not about who started the program, it's what the program is for.
lol

United States

#41 Jan 2, 2012
It's not about none of Toyota about the kids get a life grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plans to revive old Hawthorne mall stall (Feb '09) Dec 20 Shelly 66
OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... Dec 2 The Hack Checker 3
5 things: Wal-Mart battle still waging in McCan... Nov '14 Alipug 2
Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Nov '14 mikmax 73
Lobbyists grease wheels of legislature (Jun '06) Oct '14 Tyler 4
Burwell Speech Aims to Hit Reset Button at HHS Oct '14 duh 4
Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... Sep '14 e voting machines eh 2
More from around the web