Add Quality line of Incense to your s...

Add Quality line of Incense to your store

Posted in the Big Box Retailers Forum

AtralsSea

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Dec 4, 2011
A few years ago I added Astral Sea Incense to my store, it took a while for people to realize they were much better than those they get from places like Wal Mart or the gas station but once they did, word spread and now I carry the every line they have, sales went up and people are buying other things while they are there. It was a great move, check them out at http://www.jmw.net/Wholesale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Jun 22 why jail still lo... 2
News Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... (Aug '14) Jun 18 Innocent Bystander 11
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... (Nov '14) May '15 Dude 6
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... Apr '15 Lawrence Wolf 13
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... Apr '15 NorCal Native 224
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... Mar '15 Long_Live_Freedom 5
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 67
More from around the web