Day Worker Center celebrates first year

Day Worker Center celebrates first year

There are 5 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 13, 2014, titled Day Worker Center celebrates first year. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Day Worker Center of Santa Cruz County Program Director Mireya Gomez-Contreras hanks the center's staff and workers at Anna Jean Cummings Park in Soquel on Sunday afternoon during the center's first anniversary party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

ANON

Aptos, CA

#1 Apr 13, 2014
GO Doug. Sometimes you are a water wingnut, and sometimes you take the side of the State Power as any aspiring politician would, but when it comes to proper enforcement of immigration laws you are spot on there. 3 chhchcheeers for u bro.
DBS

Aptos, CA

#2 Apr 13, 2014
ANON wrote:
GO Doug. Sometimes you are a water wingnut, and sometimes you take the side of the State Power as any aspiring politician would, but when it comes to proper enforcement of immigration laws you are spot on there. 3 chhchcheeers for u bro.
Hey John, maybe YOU should go to the Day Worker Center?

Instead of being a career Welfare parasite.
ANON

Aptos, CA

#3 Apr 13, 2014
Lookie what an advanced human race can afford when they don't have to cater to a bunch of low IQ Hispanic illegals.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/04/glow-...
ANON

Aptos, CA

#4 Apr 13, 2014
ANON wrote:
Lookie what an advanced human race can afford when they don't have to cater to a bunch of low IQ Hispanic illegals.
http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/04/glow-...
LAME!
I want glow in the dark streets NOT crumbling ones with pot holes and the Gas tax being spent on Metro-slug buses and illegalimmigrant entitlement healthcare and day labor centers.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Who need's a workers center? Go on SSI. All you need to do is say you're agitated, anxious and have trouble sleeping and they'll throw money at you. It's worked for me since 1992!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mount Pleasant mayoral candidate Linda Page: To... Fri Tom 1
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Jul '17 easy with slots cash 7
News What is a painting worth? Rockwell director coo... Jul '17 Blind Willie McDill 1
News Retail armageddon: More bankruptcies in four mo... Jun '17 Zombies 1
News Why are there no black-owned grocery stores in ... (Mar '17) May '17 watching livonia 36
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... (May '16) Apr '17 Dawn 109
News Amazon's Ultimatum to City of East Palo Alto: C... (Mar '17) Mar '17 dinerdash2001 1
More from around the web