Olive Garden stirs Las Cruces appetities

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Have you caught the Olive Garden fever? Does the phrase "breadsticks" overheard at the water cooler cause your ears to prick up? For years, snatches of conversation could be heard all around town: "The manager at the restaurant in El Paso told me that they are ready to build one up here," was an oft-repeated sentiment.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 125 of125
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
las cruces nm

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Chico taco's are the worst I have ever tasted. So much hoopla about these's taco's and they are the worst tasting tomato soaked things i have ever seen or tasted. A total disgrace to the mexican food chain.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

las cruces nm wrote:
Chico taco's are the worst I have ever tasted. So much hoopla about these's taco's and they are the worst tasting tomato soaked things i have ever seen or tasted. A total disgrace to the mexican food chain.
You either love em, or you hate em. At least you tried em. I like em. Kinda bland, but at 3 tacos for $1.83, it's not like I'm expecting Lobster tails....
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Olive Garden is at best a C-minus when compared with Si Italian Bistro.
Louis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Elsie YesSir wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disgusting. Please take your prejudices to Juarez and pray for a quick end to your misery.
I'm just keeping it real. The last thing you expect when you dine out at a fancy restaurant is to have some gay guy handling your food. I'd hate to think where his hands were before he touched my plate. The cleaner did a bang up job, though, as I even wore those same pants today.
Liam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Louis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just keeping it real. The last thing you expect when you dine out at a fancy restaurant is to have some gay guy handling your food. I'd hate to think where his hands were before he touched my plate. The cleaner did a bang up job, though, as I even wore those same pants today.
I have to agree with Louis here. When you dine out, you want to be waited on by a hot babe who knows how to work it in order to get a nice tip. I don't mean anything overtly sexual, but bending over the table to fill the drinks and shaking it a bit as she walks away is to be expected. The last thing I want is for some guy who's light in the loafers to be prissing around while I eat. I have a weak stomach and that's enough to make me barf all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 125 of125
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Big Box Retailers Discussions

Search the Big Box Retailers Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Walmart store plan divides Ballston residents Jun 21 Bonnie 1
The Poor Shouldn't Have To Bear The Cost Of Sol... Jun 18 Alison Young 4
Southfield rejects plans for Walmart store (Feb '13) May '14 idjet 6
What Wal-Mart prefers to keep secret May '14 streamline means job loss 1
Chicago Approves Ban On Plastic Shopping Bags May '14 Guest 1
Day Worker Center celebrates first year Apr '14 John Colby 5
Police wearing city pride on their chests for a... Apr '14 Abby 1
•••
•••