Pensacola Council: BP liable for oil ...

Pensacola Council: BP liable for oil cleanup

There are 1 comment on the Pensacola News Journal story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Pensacola Council: BP liable for oil cleanup. In it, Pensacola News Journal reports that:

The Pensacola City Council on Thursday approved an agreement that legally holds BP financially responsible for full cleanup of local waters, land or any facilities BP uses within the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pensacola News Journal.

Beth

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2010
With the corporations can do no wrong and consumers can take a hike Florida state attorney general I wouldn't expect much from BP unless the federal gvm't gets it.

The state attorney general will put more time and resources suing Obama for trying to insure people than twards BP for destroying Florida tourism,etc.

Than again considering that life long politician is now going to run for ANOTHER office (governor). I imagine he will give the perception of doing his job FOR ONCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... (May '16) Nov 11 cadescove99 110
News Mount Pleasant mayoral candidate Linda Page: To... Nov 7 PJS 2
News Oroville super Walmart project appeals consider... (Dec '10) Oct 24 John Cooper Sr 74
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Jul '17 easy with slots cash 7
News What is a painting worth? Rockwell director coo... Jul '17 Blind Willie McDill 1
News Retail armageddon: More bankruptcies in four mo... Jun '17 Zombies 1
News Why are there no black-owned grocery stores in ... (Mar '17) May '17 watching livonia 36
More from around the web