Harford weighs changes at Bel Air Sou...

Harford weighs changes at Bel Air South intersection because of growth

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jan 16, 2014, titled Harford weighs changes at Bel Air South intersection because of growth. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

As the 198-unit Evergreen Woods Apartments project and other residential and commercial projects in the Bel Air South area move through the review process, Harford County officials are exploring the best way to engineer the intersection of Route 24 and Plumtree Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

dond

Bel Air, MD

#1 Jan 16, 2014
As long as I don't hear walmart ,,,
Luke

Aberdeen, MD

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Well if they engineer it as good as the intersection of 24 and 924 it will be a fabulous project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Apr 21 a taste of Milton 6
News Why are there no black-owned grocery stores in ... Apr 19 ThomasA 35
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... (May '16) Apr 3 Dawn 109
News Amazon's Ultimatum to City of East Palo Alto: C... Mar '17 dinerdash2001 1
News Warren Buffett Knows Something About Walmart Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Facts shed light on the folly of hoarding bulbs... (Jun '11) Nov '16 Moonbeam 4
News Chambers Filled For Conyers' Appointment to Pit... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Lynn 2
More from around the web