Second suspect in woman's attack denied bond

A magistrate court judge denied bond Friday for a 20-year-old man who allegedly stole a purse from a woman who was assaulted by his 18-year-old codefendant outside of a convenience store. Full Story
secret squirrel

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I se this is a thug that has a record.I guess they will slap him on the hand and tell him not to do that anymore, then he will get out, and esculate his crime and one day kill someone and the cops will have to deal with this piece of crap again,,

Eric Artemus M. Goodall, 18, of the 4500 block of Stratford Drive, Douglasville, Ga., was charged with larceny: petit in the 300 block of Southpark Circle on Dec. 23.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-25294481.html

January 11, 2010

MAY 2010
Eric Artemus M. Goodall, 18, of the 4500 block of Stratford Drive, Douglasville, Ga., was charged with fail to appear on May 19.

Read more: http://progress-index.com/news/police-courts/...
secret squirrel

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Goodall’s father was also given the opportunity to speak, asking the judge to give his son another chance.
I am sure he is a really good boy and goes to church on sunday,has a 4.3 grade average and helps old ladies across the street.SEE ABOVE POST from JANUARY 2010
abc

Douglasville, GA

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Darion Austin has a facebook page, complete with recent picture.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Wow, sucker punched a woman for her purse? But he's just a "good Boy" and he won't do it again right? Where did he learn this tactic from Dad? You?

I hope her family breaks a bone in his face when he gets out of jail. And why is the robbery dominating the discussion? Why not focus on the fact he sucker punched a woman and broke a bone in her face?

Once again we have extreme violence in Douglasville from a repeat offender and his partner. The fact they did this as a pair makes me wonder if it was a crime of opportunity (sorry lady but it WAS stupid to give these thugs the time of day), or was it the beginning of a wave of gang crime heading our way?

Since the news doesn't want to identify the crooks, it's obvious who and what they are. Do we know any more details on the victim of this cowardly, violent attack? I'd wager she was much smaller and of a different race than the crooks.

You thugs are on notice now. All of you. We're starting to notice and we're starting to organize.
Grob
biker

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 1, 2011
Apparently, and unfortunately, the Goodall's do not own property in the county according to searchdouglas.com . There are two Goodalls, but since the thug is a "Jr." I'd be looking for an Eric.

We do know he lives in the 4500 block of Strattford drive so I guess we can go find him.....
Douglasville Resident

Douglasville, GA

#6 Oct 1, 2011
Stratford's a fairly high rent district, no?
wtf

Douglasville, GA

#7 Oct 1, 2011
and people wonder why white people don't trust black people. ever notice how some of the "thugs" walking around in d'ville look like they're up to no good. they always seem to be meandering around looking for shit to get into almost like a stray dog.
dr zeus

Duluth, GA

#8 Oct 1, 2011
he said he didn't know what was going to happen? He was just going to ask for a cigarett? Yeah right. Punching a woman? I hope he gets his ass beat on a dailey basis in Jail.
hey now

Orlando, FL

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Very high rent, resident. Guess he had to help dad pay the rent.
marcus sparkus

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2011
take him in the back room and whip his ass with a bull whip.he wont cause the taxpayers any more trouble.something his dad should have done years ago,if he had one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burwell Speech Aims to Hit Reset Button at HHS 5 hr Elizabeth Srinivasan 2
Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... Fri e voting machines eh 2
Milton's mayor poised to become the next Hazel ... Aug 28 Hazelwood 2 1
Show where food stampsa $80 billion is spent ea... Aug 28 Jaimie 4
Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... Aug 25 hydro rep mayor c... 1
First Edition: August 15, 2014 Aug 24 Hall 1
Wal-Mart decision leads to more questions over ... Aug 24 Hall 1
•••

Big Box Retailers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••