Challengers fill ballot in Salinas

Challengers fill ballot in Salinas

There are 3 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Challengers fill ballot in Salinas. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

A host of candidates is challenging what they call the status quo on the Salinas City Council on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

robertoen

Salinas, CA

#1 Oct 17, 2010
vigilannie

Salinas, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
i am stunned by the inarticulateness of bill freeman; can someone inform me of his qualifications as i can't seem to find anything on the web; his answers to questions at the LWV forum in salinas last nite were non-specific and repetitive.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2010
vigilannie wrote:
i am stunned by the inarticulateness of bill freeman; can someone inform me of his qualifications as i can't seem to find anything on the web; his answers to questions at the LWV forum in salinas last nite were non-specific and repetitive.
THE ARTICLE IN THE CALIFORNIAN HAS YOUR ANSWER (Getting elected twice as a Hartnell trustee shows voters have confidence in his leadership abilities, Freeman said, despite suffering a learning disability that resulted from meningitis when he was 4 years old.)

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/2010101...

I HAVE RESEARCHED HIM AS A CANDIDATE AND HE IS CURRENTLY WORKING AT THE SALINAS BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB. And when you have the time, stop by and talk with him. He has a disability, but he is SMART, CARING, AND FULL OF GOOD IDEAS for addressing the problems in the city of Salinas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facts shed light on the folly of hoarding bulbs... (Jun '11) Nov 13 Moonbeam 4
News Chambers Filled For Conyers' Appointment to Pit... Sep '16 Cops are degenerates 7
News Wal-Mart may re-examine Vallejo store (Feb '08) Jul '16 Walter 29
News To Serve God and Wal-Mart: The Making of Christ... (Jun '09) Jul '16 Sam 92
News Target stock plummets as "transgender" bathroom... (May '16) Jul '16 Hillary liar liar 109
News Opinions divided, politely, over gay pride marc... Jul '16 Logic Analysis 5
News 'A danger to wives and daughters': Petition to ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Mayor 12
More from around the web