NMDOT partially studies Tulie traffic

NMDOT partially studies Tulie traffic

There are 5 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 15, 2011, titled NMDOT partially studies Tulie traffic. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Last fall, the New Mexico Department of Transportation District 2 officials in Roswell met with Tularosa residents regarding funds available for "traffic calming" methods from Higuera to Bosque streets in the village's historic district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

JMH3

Tularosa, NM

#1 Apr 16, 2011
There is dire need for a light at Radio Rd./Bookout Rd. and US 54/70 at the Travel Center. I was headed north on 54/70 one morning and hit by a vehicle attempting to turn left from S. Bookout onto 54/70, the driver said she "Never even saw me". I took evasive action to avoid "T-Bonig" the other vehicle, so nobody was injured.
On school day mornings there are many people trying to cross at that intersection to take kids to the elementary and middle schools. Compound that with the new Senior Center and we have a recipe for a disaster.
Kenneth

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Apr 16, 2011
Not to mention all those stinking barn cats running loose out there.
lucky lucy

Tularosa, NM

#3 Apr 16, 2011
A qualified engineer, what a joke.. Kurtz can't make sense of this one, and why are we not surprised, what an incompentent pencil pusher. He's had about 10 years to try to figure this one out. If he can't figure it out, get someone who is compentent, and capable.
look out

Roswell, NM

#4 Apr 16, 2011
A qualified engineer from Roswell? They will make a determination in a short period of time? they can't fix the stuff in Roswell. http://www.alamoeasyads.com
new senior center

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2011
If the village is building a brand new senior center on Radio rd.,what will happen to the current one and what was wrong with it? How much will it cost and how did the village afford to build new instead of rennovating the current one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Jun '15 why jail still lo... 2
News Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Innocent Bystander 11
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... (Nov '14) May '15 Dude 6
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... Apr '15 Lawrence Wolf 13
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... Apr '15 NorCal Native 223
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... Mar '15 Long_Live_Freedom 5
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... Mar '15 Go Blue Forever 67
More from around the web