The Poor Shouldn't Have To Bear The C...

The Poor Shouldn't Have To Bear The Cost Of Solar Power

There are 4 comments on the story from Jun 13, 2014, titled The Poor Shouldn't Have To Bear The Cost Of Solar Power. In it, reports that:

Energy policy. Income inequality. Economic vitality. Why aren't we talking about these concepts all together? Earlier this month I saw the articles with photos of solar panels at a Walmart in California, and once again heard how - according to the Obama Administration - solar power will be an important part of our nation's future energy supply.

Join the discussion below, or

La Quinta, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2014
"Did I mention that you have to have a high credit score or your own cash to get the solar panels? Im pretty sure a solar user isnt the family in rental housing not to mention, families living in apartments that cant get solar systems or the one out of every two families who live from paycheck to paycheck."

Gee, Monica nice commie hit piece. There are programs available to homeowners in some areas PACE that low interest loans can be secured to install some kind of energy efficiency on one's home, even solar PV. You can even "lease" a solar PV system with no money down. Try next time before the "holistic" approach to "equity" is put forth.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Solar sucks

La Quinta, CA

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Solar sucks
It sucks to be you P.P.
Alison Young

Gold, India

#4 Jun 18, 2014
It's an endless source of amusement to watch how angry liberals like you get when someone dares challenge your foolish claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Box Retailers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich stumps in North Woodstock visiting Fadde... Oct '15 Dean 1
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... (Nov '14) Sep '15 grass hopper 7
News Milton Mayor poised to become the next Hazel Mc... (Aug '14) Sep '15 Fed 3
News Milton Mayor Gord Krantz poised to become the n... (Aug '14) Jun '15 Innocent Bystander 11
News Evolving awareness is cause for same-sex-marria... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Lawrence Wolf 13
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... (Mar '15) Apr '15 NorCal Native 223
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Long_Live_Freedom 5
More from around the web