FBI adds Mayes to 10 Most Wanted List

FBI adds Mayes to 10 Most Wanted List

There are 1 comment on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from May 9, 2012, titled FBI adds Mayes to 10 Most Wanted List. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation added Adam Mayes on its Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitive List.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

mslady

Booneville, MS

#1 May 10, 2012
Just announced on local news, Adam Mayes is dead as of 8:20pm by what appears to be self inflicted gunshot wound to head. Girls are alive and well according to coroner but are being checked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Best of 2007 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 10 U.S. cities for first-time homebuyers? T... Jul 20 Net Logg 1
News LIST: Georgia's top public companies and their ... Jul 4 YASMIN KINNARATH 1
News Yarn company to locate plant in Jefferson Count... (Jul '14) Jul 3 Wetekam fan 2
News It's NASCAR weekend... here's your playlist Jun '15 Jade 1
News The Top 10 Reasons Students Cannot Cite or Rely... (Jan '13) Jun '15 wombat 30
News HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Jun '15 Swimwear wholesale 7
News 2 GTA cities among Top 10 best places to live i... Jun '15 some not worth th... 1
More from around the web