Texas seeks Top 10 deadbeat parents

Texas seeks Top 10 deadbeat parents

There are 3 comments on the WAVY-TV Portsmouth story from May 5, 2009, titled Texas seeks Top 10 deadbeat parents. In it, WAVY-TV Portsmouth reports that:

Texas has issued arrest warrants for the state's 2009 top 10 deadbeat parents, who owe more than $521,000 in back payments and interest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY-TV Portsmouth.

Father for justice

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 6, 2009
The truth is the facts about dads who pay child support would show how the state and mothers are also STEALING the fathers' money and children. You call dads who don't pay child support deadbeat. What do you call a governmental conglomeration of bullies who bestow the fathers' wealth upon the mothers and don't let fathers claim their children as their supporters when they do pay child support? Talk about deadbeat. The state of Texas and some of the windfall recipients of IRS dependant claimants steal more from Dads than Dads could ever steal from their kids. The facts are the AG's office and Gregg Abbot and the state of Texas are nothing more than paid thugs who strong arm the rights of fathers and their wealth away from them in order to make themselves "look good". The facts don't support your hypocritcal insolent arrogance...whether you're a judge or the AG's office, you're TYRANTS and kidnappers who should be prosecuted for being 10,000 times worse than the demogogued deadbeat Dads. The government who steals from Dads and their ability to support their kids and the mothers who receive it are the true deadbeats and if the numbers could be crunched would make the half a million dollars of these deadbeat Dads look like a penny found in the dirt compared to how much money you have sifted and transferred from paying Dads. Texas is ruled by thieves at many levels, wearing bath robes and some wearing black robes and some wearing titles of "Honorable". Yeah, right.
mee

Arlington, TX

#2 May 7, 2009
my mom is a deadbeat mom and owes more than 15,000 and she fled st. how u gonna catch her?
jane

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2012
My sons dad (Michael Warren Smith)Houston,Texas.50 years old,Born 12-24-1960,Attended Belaire High School,Now lives in Alief, with an Vietnamese woman and her 14 yr old daughter.He picks women who speak very little English,so he can take advantage of them and their young daughters...He pays $145.(or should i say)the state takes that out of his unemployment check for a month.My son is 14 and disabled.Mike has his own business on the side (construction).He eats out at nice restaurants all over Houston,every evening,tips great,but wont do a thing for his only child,our son.The court has never modified the child support,ever.He lives high on the hog and sucks the life and money out of anybody he can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Best of 2007 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LIST: Georgia's top public companies and their ... 16 hr YASMIN KINNARATH 1
News Yarn company to locate plant in Jefferson Count... (Jul '14) Fri Wetekam fan 2
News It's NASCAR weekend... here's your playlist Jun 27 Jade 1
News The Top 10 Reasons Students Cannot Cite or Rely... (Jan '13) Jun 25 wombat 30
News HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Jun '15 Swimwear wholesale 7
News 2 GTA cities among Top 10 best places to live i... Jun '15 some not worth th... 1
News Myrtle Beach lands spot on magazine's Top 10 To... May '15 axhole 7
More from around the web