San Juan Regional Medical Center vote...

San Juan Regional Medical Center voted sixth most beautiful hospital...

There are 16 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 11, 2012, titled San Juan Regional Medical Center voted sixth most beautiful hospital.... In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

San Juan Regional Medical Center is the sixth most beautiful hospital in America, according to a recent report that picked the Farmington facility from a list of 51 hospitals nominated for the honor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

okay

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 11, 2012
thats cause if you don't pay your bill in 10 days from them mailing it, they will send you to collections immediately. in some cases I have gotten a collection letter before I ever see a SJRMC statement. the hilarious thing is that it usually a co-pay for under $10.00.
So of course the hospital employees went to this staffing firms website to vote their facility as the 'prettiest'. But the have a lot of work to do to make their 'customer' relations as pretty.
alllrighty then

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 11, 2012
So is Durango, and I prefer the care there over SJRMC any day.
dumb n white

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Jul 12, 2012
check out room 308...the bungee cord holding the tv and the dust on the vent system 3 feet thick...its in pediatics in case sjrmc doesnt know...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 12, 2012
dumb n white wrote:
check out room 308...the bungee cord holding the tv and the dust on the vent system 3 feet thick...its in pediatics in case sjrmc doesnt know...
just cause the outside is pretty doesn't mean it is inside too.
jojo

Maywood, CA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
It may look nice on the outside, but some staff are complete A-holes, soon as you step thru the door.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Its pretty, if you look homeless they will boot you far away, even if its freezin.... gotta look good ya know. Win prizes
Chevy

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Jul 15, 2012
ON the outside, the face of a Buddha. On the inside, the heart of a scorpion.

“leaning left”

Since: Mar 09

local

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Beautiful? Yes it is very pretty to look at, but deadly. Pseudomonas aeruginosa anyone?
Simonjester

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2012
The big shots in Farmington have always enjoyed putting lipstick on pigs. They really like pi$$ing down your leg & telling you it'd raining.
ooooo

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Aug 14, 2012
nasty dump...go to Animas Surgical Hosp in Durango
NM Gal

Las Cruces, NM

#11 Sep 23, 2013
OMG this is such a dirty hospital. Most DISGUSTING medical facility I have ever been to. If you didnt show up infected you'll leave with an infection.
yeps

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Sep 23, 2013
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
Its pretty, if you look homeless they will boot you far away, even if its freezin.... gotta look good ya know. Win prizes
agreed, a friend went in in heart failure, they kept him 3 weeks, bounced him home, he bounced back via ambulance in less than 48 hrs. at the time no insurance and family told them that medicaid application was in the works as he will never be able to work again and no income. they bounced him out a second time, no medicad yet, no oxygen that he needs because he has no insurance yet. now his medicaid is supposed to come in and the hospital tells him to check back into the hospital when he has mecicaid and they will refer him to the heart hospital in Abq that they were going to do the first week before they found out medicaid was dragging its feet. he is only alive today because friends and neighbors are trying to keep him on borrowed oxygen he needs to stay alive. he ignored all advice to say when they asked him insurance status to claim illegal status and he would have been fixed up the first week. It wasn't medical staff responsible for kicking him out repeatedly, just typical administration FOAD attitude.
Heart Broken

Rio Rancho, NM

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Three years ago in Sept. my spouse of 47 years died after 42 days in SJRMC, from an infection contracted in the OR. after a simple procedure. The time has now expired for litigation, so I am free to tell what happened. It was a giant cluster F---. After three years of lawyers, expert witnesses, etc. and exhausting funds, I was told that I needed an autopsy report. It was never about $$. It was to hold someone accountable for the deplorable care and blatant mistakes made by the staff of SJRMC. Beware.
Buttercup

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2013
Poor people don't get good health care----gotta have the bucks.
Joshua Tree

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2013
NM Gal wrote:
OMG this is such a dirty hospital.
Dirty hospital in a dirty town.
yuck

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 25, 2013
Heart Broken wrote:
Three years ago in Sept. my spouse of 47 years died after 42 days in SJRMC, from an infection contracted in the OR. after a simple procedure. The time has now expired for litigation, so I am free to tell what happened. It was a giant cluster F---. After three years of lawyers, expert witnesses, etc. and exhausting funds, I was told that I needed an autopsy report. It was never about $$. It was to hold someone accountable for the deplorable care and blatant mistakes made by the staff of SJRMC. Beware.
wow, so sorry. doubt anything has changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Best of 2007 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Festival names final Friday support act Sun kelly 1
News Rihanna Ties Michael Jackson On The List Of Car... May 18 Burning Love 2
News Oneida County Sheriff's Make Top Ten Arrest May 3 A Taxpayer 8
News Top 10 most wanted man in Tulare County arreste... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Top 5 Concerts of the Coming Week Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News 'Work' Week: Rihanna Tops Hot 100 for Seventh W... Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News The 'Top 10 Absurd Quotes' by Sen. Lindsey Grah... (Mar '14) Mar '16 Three Days 2
More from around the web