Michigan's Top 10 Coney Dogs: Michiga...

Michigan's Top 10 Coney Dogs: Michigan Coney Dog Project winners revealed

There are 4 comments on the MLive.com story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Michigan's Top 10 Coney Dogs: Michigan Coney Dog Project winners revealed. In it, MLive.com reports that:

First, I have to thank everyone involved with such a monumental task. How does anyone, really, determine the state's best Coney dog? You helped steer us in the right direction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

West Chester, OH

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Make sure that dog doesn't have balls....

West Chester, OH

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Careful dog might jump out of bun and run out of door!

Eastpointe, MI

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Going to a restaurant just for a hot dog never made much sense to me.

Milan, MI

#4 Apr 27, 2012

A&W sells more than all those fakebook places combined.

How can one seriously promote a coney dog as "better" when they charge the price of a T-Bone steak?

A hot dog is a hot dog.

What fake balls they must have to try to promote and market a grease stick as something mo better.

They are trying to tell the public that they are azzholes unless they buy a new caddilac for them to drive around in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Best of 2007 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rihanna Ties Michael Jackson On The List Of Car... 7 hr Disgusting Jacko 3
News Hardin Co. murder suspect on top 10 fugitives list (Apr '08) Oct 12 Koolio 9
News Juan Gabriel brings music, memories to El Paso Sep '16 Proper Words Police 30
News Oklahoma Ranks In Top 10 Of States With The Wor... Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 5
News Mayor lists council's Top 10 priorities (Dec '11) Aug '16 indirect taxation 11
News Utica Police Department Announces 'Top Ten Most... Aug '16 kabooga 2
News ECOVIEWS: What are our top 10 environmental pro... Aug '16 Be Afraid Very Af... 2
More from around the web