Diamond Electric works through Japane...

Diamond Electric works through Japanese disasters

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Diamond Electric works through Japanese disasters. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

For Diamond Electric Manufacturing Corp., a Japanese company with more than 275 employees in Putnam County, the disasters in Japan come at a time the company is experiencing record demand for its automobile ignition coils.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

mysteriousone85

Lakeland, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2011
yeah they are working their workers to death too. Everything from mandatory 7 day work weeks to random midnight swing shifts. they better hope no one from the union stops by anytime soon.
Duh

Winfield, WV

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Japanese companies are not union and will never be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian Tsunami Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Fukushima evacuees face hardship a... (Jan '17) Feb '17 CANCERSIDASPANDAE... 66
News ACEH (SUMATERA) VS JAVANESE....who will win? (Jan '12) Jan '17 IBU SOPIAN 143
News Thailand: Sand and silence awaits (Jul '14) Jul '16 davidblack 2
News Power operating facility stronger, safer in fiv... (Apr '16) Apr '16 next problem 1
News Massive bloody tumors appearing ever more frequ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 BDV 2
News Nature Wages War: Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Tsu... (Apr '09) Jan '16 jeff 48
News Remembering Tsunami 2004: - I wanted to know' (Dec '14) Jan '16 ibu dita 5
More from around the web