Anti-nuclear protests signal new acti...

Anti-nuclear protests signal new activism in Japan

There are 10 comments on the The Republic story from Aug 26, 2012, titled Anti-nuclear protests signal new activism in Japan. In it, The Republic reports that:

"I used to complain about this to my family but I realized that doesn't do any good," said Takeshi Tamura, a 67-year-old retired office worker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#1 Aug 26, 2012
professor Rubeus Hagridblogger reports on reported news;

In a peaceful and prosper society, a Nazi driven ideology criminal abomination has invoked the brutality era of darkened age and committed mass genocide in the youth camp. Almost 77 young people were killed and many other were wounded that after setting bombs which destroyed buildings in the Oslo the norway capital.

The mass murderer, breivik, claimed that the massive killing was for self defense.

It was serious alert for the Europan about the era of Nazi that the most of the Europan have suffered from till this very day.

Then the real question is that, who is threating and is endangering the safety of Europe.
Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Professor Rubeus Hagrid blogger reports on reported news;

In a peaceful and prosper society, a Nazi driven ideology criminal abomination has invoked the brutality era of darkened age and committed mass genocide in the youth camp. Almost 77 young people were killed and many other were wounded that after setting bombs which destroyed buildings in the Oslo the Norway capital.

The mass murderer, breivik, claimed that the massive killing was for self defense.

It was serious alert for the Europan about the era of Nazi that the most of the Europan have suffered from till this very day.

Then the real question is that, who is threating and is endangering the safety of Europe.

Duplication was necessary made for spelling correction
Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#3 Aug 26, 2012

Abominations Nazis are endangering the safety of the world.

Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#4 Aug 26, 2012

Abominations are reviving the brutality of darkened age of Neo Nazis era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#5 Aug 26, 2012

Abomination Nazis bring nothing but hostility and crimes in a diversified society

Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#6 Aug 26, 2012

Abomination Nazi conspiracist

Professor Rubeus Hagrid

Turku, Finland

#7 Aug 26, 2012

The multiculturalism is good for those who might be willing to enjoy The multiculturalism.

&fe ature=related

Promoting the multiculturalism is very important factor that contribute goodness to the diversified society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Professor Rubeus Hagrid wish ya all the best

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2012
This is Japan's summer of discontent. Tens of thousands of protesters, the largest demonstrations the country has seen in decades _ descend on Tokyo every Friday evening to shout anti-nuclear slogans
BDV

Decatur, GA

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Antinucular stooges, busted in India due to their foreign financing of their campaign, now comment on Japan.
I see.
falkmiksa

Budapest, Hungary

#11 Aug 28, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian Tsunami Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Multiple challenges remain to Fukushima nuclear... Oct 6 BDV 2
News Thousands of Fukushima evacuees face hardship a... (Jan '17) Feb '17 CANCERSIDASPANDAE... 66
News ACEH (SUMATERA) VS JAVANESE....who will win? (Jan '12) Jan '17 IBU SOPIAN 143
News Thailand: Sand and silence awaits (Jul '14) Jul '16 davidblack 2
News Power operating facility stronger, safer in fiv... (Apr '16) Apr '16 next problem 1
News Massive bloody tumors appearing ever more frequ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 BDV 2
News Nature Wages War: Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Tsu... (Apr '09) Jan '16 jeff 48
More from around the web