Three Killed In Fiji Plane Crash

Three Killed In Fiji Plane Crash

There are 11 comments on the Newswire.co.nz story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Three Killed In Fiji Plane Crash. In it, Newswire.co.nz reports that:

Police in Fiji say two Canadian tourists and their pilot have been killed in a plane crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newswire.co.nz.

Sunita

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 2, 2007
This is really sad.
Katrin Bueckeburg BRD

Germany

#3 Feb 12, 2007
I will always thinking of you and remember your letters from Canada!
former fiji pilot

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Advanced aviation is an accident waiting to happen. Wayne Hinton and his wife had their licesnes taken away and sued for illegal conduct in Australia. They were conducting the same sort of illegal and immoral operations when thes tourists dies needlessly, and the pilot who had faulty training by AA.
concerned parent

Suva, Fiji

#5 Dec 1, 2007
can we have some more details on about this school
as parents we need some more info

what are local authorities doing
Ice

Suva, Fiji

#6 Oct 19, 2009
The pilot has to be blame since he is controlling everything,also bringing his person problem to the training area,thinking he is smart enough,he can fly a plane,we dont alwys put us up,
Emelia Gibson

Suva, Fiji

#7 Feb 5, 2013
former fiji pilot wrote:
Advanced aviation is an accident waiting to happen. Wayne Hinton and his wife had their licesnes taken away and sued for illegal conduct in Australia. They were conducting the same sort of illegal and immoral operations when thes tourists dies needlessly, and the pilot who had faulty training by AA.
hi, I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me a little bit more about them? I am a fairly new instructor and have considered starting my career with them. Thanks very much.
Lima Victor

Fiji

#9 Jan 14, 2014
Dont believe everything you hear...
Wayne and Deborah go by the book.
The crash was due to pilot error and his decision making.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Who cares. They were island coons.
Sar

Salisbury, Australia

#11 Mar 22, 2014
Don't believe everything you read!!
The pilot who died in that crash was a very capable and accomplished pilot not to mention a brilliant person (RIP) it was an unfortunate accident. The owners of the flying school are above board for everything they do and they are very approachable.
concern

Australia

#12 Jun 4, 2014
as commented by Former Fiji Pilot Dec 1 2007. The Hintons found themselves into legal troubles and bankrupt running an aviation setup here in Australia so things got to hot so they set up shop in Fiji.
former aat

Tarawa, Kiribati

#13 Jun 16, 2016
Lima Victor wrote:
Dont believe everything you hear...
Wayne and Deborah go by the book.
The crash was due to pilot error and his decision making.
absolutely 100% right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Air Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!': Burke Ra... Apr 23 Bear 14
News Dutch investigators say missile that shot down ... (Sep '16) Mar '17 About time 59
News One-time Trump adviser Page to meet businessmen... Dec '16 jaykayel 1
News Dresden - The Worst War Crime Of WWII as Canadi... (Dec '10) Dec '16 Stop Statism 7
News Rwanda: Catholic Bishops Apologize for Role in ... Nov '16 Rosa_Winkel 1
News Amid talk of 'rigged' election, experts say fra... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jaykayel 4
News It's not only Britain trying to re-divide Europe (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web