Jenni Rivera's Family Struggles to Accept Her Death

Full story: Patch.com

Relatives of Mexican "banda" singer and reality television star Jenni Rivera told a Monday news conference attended by reporters and crowds of fans at her family's Lakewood home that they haven't accepted that she's dead.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
miss manners

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

"Television reports indicated that the Learjet she was flying in crashed 15 minutes after takeoff in a remote mountainous area notorious for drug smuggling. It was also foggy. The jet was 43 years old and had a history of serious problems."

Let that be a lesson for the nuevo riche:

Don't be cheap when the stakes are your azz. Spend the damned money!!

If you have a Lear that's going to be serviced for flight in Mexico, you want that plane to be under 5 years old, no exceptions. The technological advances just in the last five years are significant. Those advances can keep your butt from being splattered on the side of a mountain. Ordering Lear jet service isn't like ordering a discount burrito at Costco. The ramifications of a bad Lear are far more dangerous. That is all.
ladybugg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

No need to speak ill of the departed.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Not to be rude, but I have never heard of Jenni Rivera.
In Mom_s Basement

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The 43 year old plane was owned by a guy who has massive civil and criminal legal problems. He cooked the records on some other planes he bought from the Mexican govt. Two of his planes were seized by the DEA in connection with drug charges.

She woulda been safer in one of those old DINA buses you see hauling around the Mexican bands.
Ceasar

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

In Mom_s Basement wrote:
The 43 year old plane was owned by a guy who has massive civil and criminal legal problems. He cooked the records on some other planes he bought from the Mexican govt. Two of his planes were seized by the DEA in connection with drug charges.
She woulda been safer in one of those old DINA buses you see hauling around the Mexican bands.
Such is the destiny of people trying to be more high-falutin' than they are capable. That goes for her, and her crappy old jet.
senior columbo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

In Mom_s Basement wrote:
Put that together with a 78 year old pilot, and you got a perfect recipe for a five mile power dive. I tell ya the whole thing doesn't make sense.

Right now, we have highly dysfunctional Mexican trailer trash, with a kind of bizarro half-azzed outlier career, who dies in a strange way, consorting with ex-felons and drug runners.

There's got to be a lot more to this. Right now it's like a bad mexican soap opera.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••