Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck In Vent

Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck In Vent

There are 4 comments on the WLNS-TV Lansing story from May 30, 2012, titled Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck In Vent. In it, WLNS-TV Lansing reports that:

The city of Perry, Michigan is offering someone a free house. But there's a catch: you have to move it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNS-TV Lansing.

Feldspar

Rincon, GA

#1 May 30, 2012
Kingfish and sophia let's go help him okay ?
sophia

Livonia, MI

#2 May 30, 2012
I just checked the recent analysis of obesity. Michigan is still holding up our end of the scale.

As kids we sneaked into the ducts of St. Brigid Catholic Church about 100' up in the air. There was nothing to steal. It was just a prank. Little did we realize that the little old ladies praying below could hear our amplified musings about the difficulties of passing through narrow tunnels. We eventually were "arrested" by the priest. The penalty was muted by the fact that we were members of the football team. I don't know how many Hail Marys it was, but I'm good for life now.
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#3 May 30, 2012
I will borrow Kallarks vasaline jar and join you two at the scene. Should be a piece of cake.
sophia

Livonia, MI

#4 May 30, 2012
I don't think the judge or jury will buy his story of "falling in the vent."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Air Accidents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dutch investigators say missile that shot down ... Mar 4 About time 59
News One-time Trump adviser Page to meet businessmen... Dec '16 jaykayel 1
News Dresden - The Worst War Crime Of WWII as Canadi... (Dec '10) Dec '16 Stop Statism 7
News Rwanda: Catholic Bishops Apologize for Role in ... Nov '16 Rosa_Winkel 1
News Amid talk of 'rigged' election, experts say fra... Oct '16 jaykayel 4
News It's not only Britain trying to re-divide Europe Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Bucklin family thanks public for support (Nov '10) Oct '16 Oliver 27
More from around the web