"Ask Angy" Humanizes the Experience o...

"Ask Angy" Humanizes the Experience of Undocumented Immigrants

There are 3 comments on the Global Voices Online story from Feb 20, 2013, titled "Ask Angy" Humanizes the Experience of Undocumented Immigrants. In it, Global Voices Online reports that:

"Isn't it kind of ironic that we're undocumented, but you have to prove that you're undocumented with all these documents?," Angy Rivera concludes in one of her videos .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Voices Online.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
there is nothing complex at all,leave out all foolish grey areas and use facts and forget any bleeding heart feelings.
Truth Speaker

Ardsley, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
She is breaking my heart. I feel for her. Please, Angy, help me to see past the facts that you violated the laws and sovereignty of my country, that l as a taxpayer paid for your education, that I as a taxpayer feed your cockroach family, that I as a taxpayer do not receive any benefits from you and your clan of roaches being in this country, that I as a taxpayer am sick of your complaining that America is racist and didn't give you enough. I care nothing of your dreams. I only wish your family is torn apart, that you are sent back to back to Colombia as soon as possible so I don't have to listen to your sob story that you brought on yourself. You are a liar, a cheat and a thief and WILL NEVER be given amnesty. I wish you nothing but misery.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Truth Speaker wrote:
She is breaking my heart. I feel for her. Please, Angy, help me to see past the facts that you violated the laws and sovereignty of my country, that l as a taxpayer paid for your education, that I as a taxpayer feed your cockroach family, that I as a taxpayer do not receive any benefits from you and your clan of roaches being in this country, that I as a taxpayer am sick of your complaining that America is racist and didn't give you enough. I care nothing of your dreams. I only wish your family is torn apart, that you are sent back to back to Colombia as soon as possible so I don't have to listen to your sob story that you brought on yourself. You are a liar, a cheat and a thief and WILL NEVER be given amnesty. I wish you nothing but misery.
That's pretty hard core there,but I don't blame you. Some of us have been burdened more then others when it comes to this illegal invasion. It is getting harder and harder to believe anything coming from these illegals,especially these sob stories.
Taxpayers have never seen anything like it,the cost is just much to handle,it's unsustainable and the American people are waking up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dreamer' immigrant in Oregon detained by US au... Sun Quirky 1
News The Visitor Mar 25 binaries 1
News Jodie Foster joins rally against Trump travel ban Mar 23 okimar 7
News After fight, Indiana receives 'atheist' license... Mar 22 fuddhy 1
News Meetup takes risky leap into the Trump resistance Mar 22 CodeTalker 36
News Black Activists Have Some Advice For New Protes... Mar 21 lol 2
News Black Healthcare Activism and the Affordable Ca... Mar 20 J Marvin5669 1
More from around the web