"Ask Angy" Humanizes the Experience of Undocumented Immigrants

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Global Voices Online

"Isn't it kind of ironic that we're undocumented, but you have to prove that you're undocumented with all these documents?," Angy Rivera concludes in one of her videos .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

there is nothing complex at all,leave out all foolish grey areas and use facts and forget any bleeding heart feelings.
Truth Speaker

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

She is breaking my heart. I feel for her. Please, Angy, help me to see past the facts that you violated the laws and sovereignty of my country, that l as a taxpayer paid for your education, that I as a taxpayer feed your cockroach family, that I as a taxpayer do not receive any benefits from you and your clan of roaches being in this country, that I as a taxpayer am sick of your complaining that America is racist and didn't give you enough. I care nothing of your dreams. I only wish your family is torn apart, that you are sent back to back to Colombia as soon as possible so I don't have to listen to your sob story that you brought on yourself. You are a liar, a cheat and a thief and WILL NEVER be given amnesty. I wish you nothing but misery.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Truth Speaker wrote:
She is breaking my heart. I feel for her. Please, Angy, help me to see past the facts that you violated the laws and sovereignty of my country, that l as a taxpayer paid for your education, that I as a taxpayer feed your cockroach family, that I as a taxpayer do not receive any benefits from you and your clan of roaches being in this country, that I as a taxpayer am sick of your complaining that America is racist and didn't give you enough. I care nothing of your dreams. I only wish your family is torn apart, that you are sent back to back to Colombia as soon as possible so I don't have to listen to your sob story that you brought on yourself. You are a liar, a cheat and a thief and WILL NEVER be given amnesty. I wish you nothing but misery.
That's pretty hard core there,but I don't blame you. Some of us have been burdened more then others when it comes to this illegal invasion. It is getting harder and harder to believe anything coming from these illegals,especially these sob stories.
Taxpayers have never seen anything like it,the cost is just much to handle,it's unsustainable and the American people are waking up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••