Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, an...

Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Right Is Not Pleased

There are 12 comments on the Advocate story from Dec 15, 2017, titled Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Right Is Not Pleased. In it, Advocate reports that:

Amid all his anti-LGBT choices for his Cabinet, courts, and federal agencies, Donald Trump has renominated a prominent lesbian activist to serve on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - and he's getting blowback from the religious right. The White House this week asked the Senate to confirm Chai Feldblum to a third term on the commission, Newsweek reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#5 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

He's always been a NY liberal.
LOL and he has every jesus god follower so fooled.

#7 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

Can't argue with you there. Jews have been making fools of Christians for some time now.
Judaism has nothing to do with that. The jesus god following christians are just ignorant period. The jesus followers elected a president that adores all things jewish. I just laugh and laugh about that.

#8 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

Can't argue with you there. Jews have been making fools of Christians for some time now.
Are you anti Semitic?

#11 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't say Judaism.
l.
LOL, please explain the difference? You appear anti semitic

#13 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

Who is not a Semite?
That doesn't answer my question. Nonetheless you certainly have nothing positive to post concerning Jews so clearly you are hostile to and prejudiced against Jews. I recommend you run for Political office.

#14 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

I suppose if I were to give you one Jew whose beliefs and views are in the same ballpark as mine I would say Ben Shapiro. But even still. America is lost and Europe is in grave danger.
My goodness you do detest Jewish people. I recommend you run for office and run on that very platform. Maybe, just maybe you can turn the jesus followers to see as you do. Keep in mind they adore the Jewish loving don the con.

#16 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
<quoted text>

Jewish directly influence don the con every single day. He has himself surround by Jewish people

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 15, 2017
Gee Donald, how noble. Now you can tweet about your fairness for the next month or two.
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Dec 15, 2017
Europhobia wrote:
More of usual anti-Semitic garbage
Don't you have a cross burning to attend, boy?
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2017
There is comparatively more sexual harassment of women by lesbians than from any other source in government positions, especially those involving any social services. Lesbians make real women very uncomfortable, even the ones slaughtering their babies.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There is comparatively more sexual harassment of women by lesbians than from any other source in government positions, especially those involving any social services. Lesbians make real women very uncomfortable, even the ones slaughtering their babies.
I'm curious about your sexual orientation. Do you have one?

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#24 Dec 16, 2017
nothing wrong with a little yodeling in the canyon, if I was a pervert, I would want to be a lesbian...good for her, and her, and her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat 23 min Quejo 1,946
News The Vatican 'owes God an apology,' activist say... 21 hr tomcat 4
News 'Vulgar' calls, threats and 'bribery': Kavanaug... Sep 22 Limp as a deadfish 60
News US again slashing number of refugees it will ac... Sep 22 Ace 1
News EXCLUSIVE: Soros-Backed Activists Slip Cash To ... Sep 19 Blairs Iraq 4
News Obama paints doomsday scene of global warming i... (Sep '15) Sep 17 Ala Tucky Puck 16
News Trinidad and Tobagoa s government are challengi... Sep 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 2