Human Rights Lawyer Geoffrey Robertso...

Human Rights Lawyer Geoffrey Robertson to speak at AUA

There are 39 comments on the Groong story from Apr 22, 2012, titled Human Rights Lawyer Geoffrey Robertson to speak at AUA. In it, Groong reports that:

American University of Armenia Corporation Gaiane Khachatrian Recruitment, Personnel and Public Relations Manager 300 Lakeside Drive, 7th Floor, Room 701 Oakland, CA 94612 Tel: 987-9453 Fax: 208-3576 Email: [email protected] Human Rights Lawyer Geoffrey Robertson to speak at AUA YEREVAN - The American University of Armenia will host international ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#1 Apr 22, 2012
It had to be an Aussie to put the British to shame for being and ass cover for the GENOCIDAL IT remnant turk!
Good on you Geoffery!

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#2 Apr 23, 2012
I have sent him this letter...no answer hehehehehee..

To pinpoint the corner stones of this tale or actual fabrication, I will make myself as brief as possible and submit my “irrefutable written evidences” which are detrimental when discussing history a century later or lecturing history based on unproven rumors, propaganda and hearsays which are marketed by some smart swindlers of diaspora.

1. If you will kindly click on below link, you can access to some ten pages of information on “google” in English and Turkish, regarding books, conferences, TV interviews, etc. in U.K., USA and Turkey.

https://www.google.com.tr/#q=Who+is+Sukru+Ser ...

2. If you will kindly click below link, you can access to my presentation of my first book “The Genocide of Truth” which can be unloaded freely in PDF format, since 2008.

There are over 2000 excerpts all from non-Turkish or denialist sources, such as original official U.S., Armenian, French, British etc. documents.

http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2008/04/24 ...

3. If you will kindly read my essay

http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2008/10/26 ... standing on the internet since 2008, you can be sure that so far “no person on earth could refute one single word of the excerpts from the three documents

” I had summarized therein, namely the “Near East Relief Report” approved unanimously by the U.S. Senate in April 1922, confirming that on 31.12.1921 there were 1.414.000 Armenians alive in the area.

We know that the Armenian population within the Ottoman Empire on Match 1, 1914 was less than 1.3 millions.

Hence, someone must explain how it is possible to kill 10.000 persons every single day for 150 days, and bury each lot in stadium size graves opened by hand shovel.

Not even Hitler and his death camps could annihilate so many and so far, not even one such mass grave was ever found!

There is not a line of Turkish atrocities in that report, bearing the names of the most reputed missionaries, politicians, etc. including two letters of thanks of Armenian patriarchs.

Secondly, the book by Garekin Pastermadjian, confesses all the Armenian treason and acts of bravery, and thirdly the memorandum submitted officially to the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919, leaves no blanks for the atrocities of Armenians or the huge land they required “free of non-Christian elements”, which was 80% of the population. I hope that “so much official documents” leave no doubt of the absurdity of any factual genocide.

4. If you really want to learn who killed whom (most), please refer to the following official U.S. document:

http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2005/07/67 ...

5. Below excerpt should suffice to summarize and attest the story from the most authorized person:

6. Finally Sir, you should be aware by now, that there is not a single court verdict on this subject (which has become compulsory since 2004 under U.N. regulations)!

What more the bilateral acts of retaliation “cannot be categorized anything close to the word genocide” in the presence of below document,“a written confirmation of Note Verbale, dated March 1, 1920” by the General Secretary of the League of Nations:

< Page 2:“Further, in Turkey, minorities were often oppressed and massacres carried out by irregular bands who were entirely outside the control of the central Turkish Government.>

7. You may also please refer to the original Newspaper image (Nov.14, 1915): http://armenians-1915.blogspot.com/2008/10/26 ... ending with the following sentence for Americans:

< If this country, therefore, does not want to appear foolish before the whole world it will refuse to be duped by impossible tales and will let the Armenians severely alone.>
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#4 Apr 23, 2012
The mortal bullet from HASAN TAHSIN;
http://www.sesonline.net/php/ #
Anadoluda Ermeni ve Rumlarin yokedilmesini emreden ve memleketlerini Almanlarin eline birakan bu adamlar Abdulhamit siyasetinin hukuki varisleridir.(HB 2 Aralik 1918)
Even Hasan Tahsin Spits on DENIALIST IT REMNANTS' UGLY FACE!
Skint Bubble

London, UK

#5 Apr 23, 2012
An Aussie lawyer raised in a country that all but wiped out the Aborigines is giving human rights lectures!..How ironic..The British won't stand for digging into ancient history from one of their ex-convicts..!!
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#6 Apr 23, 2012
Skint Bubble wrote:
An Aussie lawyer raised in a country that all but wiped out the Aborigines is giving human rights lectures!..How ironic..The British won't stand for digging into ancient history from one of their ex-convicts..!!
British has not denied nothing, they are simply playing a dirty game with the coward denialist turk, thats all!
Skint Bubble

London, UK

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>British has not denied nothing, they are simply playing a dirty game with the coward denialist turk, thats all!
The British are not interested in digging into ancient history..Period..And for good reason..Only brainwashed people would do such a thing..In fact it is a rediculous concept to the British mind..!!..Nothing to do with 'denying' which is an Armenian concept..!!

ISTANBUL

#8 Apr 23, 2012
Dander wrote:
The mortal bullet from HASAN TAHSIN;
http://www.sesonline.net/php/ #
Anadoluda Ermeni ve Rumlarin yokedilmesini emreden ve memleketlerini Almanlarin eline birakan bu adamlar Abdulhamit siyasetinin hukuki varisleridir.(HB 2 Aralik 1918)
Even Hasan Tahsin Spits on DENIALIST IT REMNANTS' UGLY FACE!
hainler ölür...

ISTANBUL

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>British has not denied nothing, they are simply playing a dirty game with the coward denialist turk, thats all!
we never denied the ""Jenocide of the Truths""by Liar-menians like you traitor...

Betrayers die..

:))
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#10 Apr 23, 2012
The BETRAYERS of Islam, The FAKE JIHADIST GENOCIDAL ITs all died like coward dogs in hiding in CHRISTIAN lands.
An their remnants today are in denial for they are scared of losing their bloody inheritence.

ISTANBUL

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Dear idiot Liar-menian parasites,

The tales of Armenian massacre, starting at first with a figure of 300,000 to eventually reach 3 million, have all been based on books that keep referring to each other.

But as will be seen from this chapter (the extensive version of which appears in my latest book in Turkish entitled The Armenian Resettlement and Facts: 1914-1918) based on secret documents of deportation kept by the Cipher Office and General Security Directorate (Police), the Ottoman Government officials have repeatedly stressed that the deportation, launched as a necessity dictated by national security, was never aimed to annihilate the Armenians.

On the contrary, the state has shouldered heavy financial burdens to provide security and rations for the deportees.

Sure of its conduct, the government has even sought the investigation of deportation and its background, in hopes of silencing the Western allegations of massacre.

On 13 February 1919 , it communicated notes to the Governments of Sweden, Holland , Spain and Denmark , calling on them to contribute two independent jurists to the proposed commission.

In their reply sent on 6 May 1919 , these states turned down the request.

During deportation and resettlement that lasted about a year and a half from May of 1915 to the October of 1916, the state could largely protect the lives and property of the deportees through directives sent from the center, or measures taken locally, despite the difficult conditions of the time and an ongoing war.

It has shouldered administrative, military and financial burdens as if a new front had been opened.

In contrast to what was being done, Russia drove about one million Muslim refugees to the Ottoman territory in hunger and misery at about the same time.

Hence, the Ottoman Government had to settle and feed this flood of Muslim refugees, too.

As will be seen from the new documents to be cited below, the transfer of Armenians to their new settlements, the first planned population movement of the century was conducted in great discipline. The number of Armenians in the places they left and in those they arrived were constantly monitored so as not to allow the resettled Armenians to concentrate in one place and disperse them to different towns and villages.

The table below was compiled from the documents published in this book concerning the deported Armenians and those allowed to remain behind.[99]

Provinces and prefectures Deported Remaining

Adana 14,000 15-16,000
Ankara (Center) 21,236 733
Kalacik 257
Keskin 1,169
Haymana 60
Nallihan 479
Sungurlu 576
Aydin 250
izmir 256
Dortyol 9,000
Eski&#351;ehir 7,000
Aleppo 26,064
izmit 58,000
Karahisar-i Sahip 5,769 2,222
Kayseri 45.036 4,911
Mamuretulaziz 51,000 4,000
Sivas 136,084 6,055
Erzurum 5,500
Diyarbakir 20,000
Trabzon3,400
Yozgat10,916
Kutahya1,400
Birecik 1,200
Konya 1,990
Kir&#351;ehir 747
Giresun 328
Per&#351;embe 390
Ulubey 30
Surmene 290
Tirebolu 45
Ordu 36
Görele 250
Mara&#351;- 8,845

Total 422,758 42,766

Since: Aug 08

Yerevan, Armenia

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Why these fkhead turd in this forum are most fkhead once, is there any turd that has a little bit more IQ?
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#13 Apr 23, 2012
OguzTolga wrote:
Dear idiot Liar-menian parasites,
The tales of Armenian massacre, starting at first with a figure of 300,000 to eventually reach 3 million, have all been based on books that keep referring to each other.
But as will be seen from this chapter (the extensive version of which appears in my latest book in Turkish entitled The Armenian Resettlement and Facts: 1914-1918) based on secret documents of deportation kept by the Cipher Office and General Security Directorate (Police), the Ottoman Government officials have repeatedly stressed that the deportation, launched as a necessity dictated by national security, was never aimed to annihilate the Armenians.
On the contrary, the state has shouldered heavy financial burdens to provide security and rations for the deportees.
Sure of its conduct, the government has even sought the investigation of deportation and its background, in hopes of silencing the Western allegations of massacre.
On 13 February 1919 , it communicated notes to the Governments of Sweden, Holland , Spain and Denmark , calling on them to contribute two independent jurists to the proposed commission.
In their reply sent on 6 May 1919 , these states turned down the request.
During deportation and resettlement that lasted about a year and a half from May of 1915 to the October of 1916, the state could largely protect the lives and property of the deportees through directives sent from the center, or measures taken locally, despite the difficult conditions of the time and an ongoing war.
It has shouldered administrative, military and financial burdens as if a new front had been opened.
In contrast to what was being done, Russia drove about one million Muslim refugees to the Ottoman territory in hunger and misery at about the same time.
Hence, the Ottoman Government had to settle and feed this flood of Muslim refugees, too.
As will be seen from the new documents to be cited below, the transfer of Armenians to their new settlements, the first planned population movement of the century was conducted in great discipline. The number of Armenians in the places they left and in those they arrived were constantly monitored so as not to allow the resettled Armenians to concentrate in one place and disperse them to different towns and villages.
The table below was compiled from the documents published in this book concerning the deported Armenians and those allowed to remain behind.[99]
Provinces and prefectures Deported Remaining
Adana 14,000 15-16,000
Ankara (Center) 21,236 733
Kalacik 257
Keskin 1,169
Haymana 60
Nallihan 479
Sungurlu 576
Aydin 250
izmir 256
Dortyol 9,000
Eski&#351;ehir 7,000
Aleppo 26,064
izmit 58,000
Karahisar-i Sahip 5,769 2,222
Kayseri 45.036 4,911
Mamuretulaziz 51,000 4,000
Sivas 136,084 6,055
Erzurum 5,500
Diyarbakir 20,000
Trabzon3,400
Yozgat10,916
Kutahya1,400
Birecik 1,200
Konya 1,990
Kir&#351;ehir 747
Giresun 328
Per&#351;embe 390
Ulubey 30
Surmene 290
Tirebolu 45
Ordu 36
Görele 250
Mara&#351;- 8,845
Total 422,758 42,766
"the deportation launched as a necessity dictated by national security was never aimed to annihilate the ARMENIANS" is a figment in oguz's fertile mind and he claims that the ottoman government did incur heavy financial burden ia another fable that can not accepted in this day and age why dont you send me a free authographed copy of your book of lies so i can learn from your brilliant mind hahaha hohoho hihihi mr hyena where are the references that you quote from

ISTANBUL

#14 Apr 23, 2012
lambroni ardziv wrote:
<quoted text>"the deportation launched as a necessity dictated by national security was never aimed to annihilate the ARMENIANS" is a figment in oguz's fertile mind and he claims that the ottoman government did incur heavy financial burden ia another fable that can not accepted in this day and age why dont you send me a free authographed copy of your book of lies so i can learn from your brilliant mind hahaha hohoho hihihi mr hyena where are the references that you quote from
heheh
OK give me your address..
GrandPa

Morelia, Mexico

#15 Apr 23, 2012
OguzTolga wrote:
<quoted text>
heheh
OK give me your address..
We do not receive mail from hell, which is decidedly your residence.
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#16 Apr 23, 2012
Turkey needs OKUZ power to pull her out of the GENOCIDE swamp! that is how desperate they are.
OKUZ thinks he can do it, because they told him that they won the so called war with OKUZ carts, and he believed, but he also knows the truth about Soviet Generals in TAKSIM.
But the WORLD always listenes to Aussie Geoffery for he only talks for the justice.
King Deluxe

Gustine, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Hahahaha...and you idiots call ME the troll when Dander here is trying to start shit with the British. I've met and befriended a few Brits in my lifetime. One of my favorite teachers when I was in grade school is also British and well-respected. Don't say shit unless you know what you're talking about. The UK can give two fucks about the Armenian genocide. If this issue is ever gonna get resolved, you have to resolve it with the alleged suspects.
Moron...

Since: Apr 12

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2012
Do NOT post under my name, goddamn it!
mamat-qunem-king

Glendale, CA

#19 Apr 23, 2012
King Deluxe wrote:
Do NOT post under my name, goddamn it!
qunem en qu azeri more vore, king, jmt, dodi, kim
Dander

Whitemark, Australia

#20 Apr 23, 2012
King Deluxe wrote:
Hahahaha...and you idiots call ME the troll when Dander here is trying to start shit with the British. I've met and befriended a few Brits in my lifetime. One of my favorite teachers when I was in grade school is also British and well-respected. Don't say shit unless you know what you're talking about. The UK can give two fucks about the Armenian genocide. If this issue is ever gonna get resolved, you have to resolve it with the alleged suspects.
Moron...
Looks like your Britt links were as dumb as you are.
Thanks God, Britts still have experts like Geoffery Robertson who know what they are talking about.
Skint Bubble

London, UK

#21 Apr 24, 2012
Who cares what an Aussie LAWYER says?

Straight from the horses mouth, here is what British PM David Cameron said at PACE recently:

http://www.yerevanreport.com/107321/appalling...

"Appalling things happened to the Armenian people, appalling atrocities were committed.It's important to state that, but we have to live in the present"

He noted adding that UK had on occasion passed legistlation that looked back (but not on this occasion)- making it possible to prosecute people for appalling war crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black activists are looking beyond the courtroo... 11 hr bozo 1
News Occupy Wall Street rises up for Sanders Fri SmokinJoe 29
News Immigration Rights Group Wants Joe Arpaio Arres... May 26 spud 31
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV May 25 Three Rounds 1
News Obama begins visit to old US foe Vietnam May 25 Reagan spirit 24
News ACLU claims abusive treatment by CBP officers May 25 huey goins 7
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May 22 Demosthenes Washi... 23
More from around the web