Why so few Black men are working

Why so few Black men are working

There are 5211 comments on the San Francisco Bay View story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Why so few Black men are working. In it, San Francisco Bay View reports that:

Amnesty International Ann Garrison Barack Obama Bayview Hunters Point Black Panther Party Block Report Radio California Congo Cynthia McKinney Democratic Republic of Congo France Gaza Haiti and Latin America Haiti earthquake human rights hunger strike Hurricane Katrina Iraq Israel Johannes Mehserle KPFA Lennar Libya Lovelle Mixon Malcolm X Minister ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Francisco Bay View.

First Prev
of 261
Next Last
yousuck

Howell, MI

#6100 Jan 22, 2013
yousuck

Howell, MI

#6102 Jan 22, 2013
he probably stole your identity..
George

Garden Grove, CA

#6103 Jan 23, 2013
Mr Zaius wrote:
They are tired from slavery so they are taking a 400 year break.
. That was good.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6104 Mar 1, 2013
Why frank you are so ignorant?

If you were not you have a strange way of showing it.

I am not one to give your ignorance any hype or fuel, but on the real you need to find yourself some hope.

You are the greatest problem in America, you are no better than the shit on a person shoe.

I dislike your ignorant views on life, just to stroke your fuck up ego.

If it wasn't for people that were native to this land you and your people would not existed or survived here and this is an fact that every bigot and racist seems to overlook every time.

If you really that ignorant and hateful why come here to post? post that bullshit on Storm front and other bullshit site.
Spread Love

Ardsley, NY

#6106 Mar 5, 2013
The biggest recipient of welfare is the American Government! The US benefitted economically from slavery.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6107 Mar 25, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>. That was good.
That's not what your daughter said-lol!
joy

Manchester, UK

#6108 Mar 26, 2013
Mr Zaius They are tired from slavery so they are taking a 400 year break

because you don t want to give them the job when they apply for 1.ur looking the skin color before to give the job.black people can work like any other human being

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6109 Mar 26, 2013
Black men DO work..Having sex with enough white women to genetically destroy the global white bloodline to ultimately make the white race extinct is HARD WORK
joy

UK

#6111 Mar 27, 2013
[Brace Black men DO work..Having sex with enough white women to genetically destroy the global white bloodline to ultimately make the white race extinct is HARD WORK

i don t know for us but in uk most of the white girls have kids with indians,caribbeans especially jamaicans or african <nigerians and ghanians>
Cuba Gooda Cheeze

Hattiesburg, MS

#6112 Mar 27, 2013
HAITIrules wrote:
Dad, granddads, brothers, uncles or any other males family members or friends of mine are very hard working people.
They must be Irish !!!!!
Cuba Gooda Hooda

Hattiesburg, MS

#6113 Mar 27, 2013
Braces wrote:
Black men DO work..Having sex with enough white women to genetically destroy the global white bloodline to ultimately make the white race extinct is HARD WORK
Anyway,,,, when a boy's got a loose pair of shoes and a cool place to sit,,,, and a tight p u && y and a warm place to s hit ,,,,,, who wants to go looking for more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 261
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump names Scott Pruitt, Oklahoma attorney gen... 7 hr Desirezzzz466 3
News Video company challenges gay marriage law 21 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News James Franco's Gay Drama 'I Am Michael' Opens N... Dec 5 TomInElPaso 8
News 1875: The Global Warming Solution Dec 4 IB DaMann 5
News Spike Lee premieres University of Missouri film... (Apr '16) Dec 1 zionist HLWD 2
News Immigration fighters optimistic about Trump Nov 29 tomin cali 1
News To be gay in Jamaica "to be dead" (Apr '07) Nov 25 Madmaxx 1,335
More from around the web