Teen immigrants want 'illegal' droppe...

Teen immigrants want 'illegal' dropped from immigration debate

There are 386 comments on the charlotte.news14.com story from Oct 10, 2011, titled Teen immigrants want 'illegal' dropped from immigration debate. In it, charlotte.news14.com reports that:

"Illegal alien" is the proper legal term for those that are here in violation of US immigration law.

The 21st annual Latin American Festival in Charlotte featured live music, local business offers, and lots of food. It was also the venue for an effort to change the way people discuss illegal immigration.

Loan Tran, a student activist with the Latin American Coalition's youth group United 4 The Dream, said they're helping a national campaign called "Drop the I-Word."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at charlotte.news14.com.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#209 Oct 21, 2011
I'd like them dropped on the other side of the border.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#210 Oct 22, 2011
When unemployment is below 8%.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#211 Oct 22, 2011
Garak wrote:
I'd like them dropped on the other side of the border.
By parachute into far south Mexico.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#212 Oct 23, 2011
The Cats Meow Mix wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan...
Maybe if you would become at least LEGAL...... it might help solve the problem in the US wouldn't it. YOU'RE a big part of the problem now aren't you.
It cost alot of money to become legal. Many american lawyers take advantage of poor undocumented workers. Being a citizen would not really help me, I would take it if amnesty were given.

I work and have a good job, matter of fact I worked 10 hours overtime yesterday and made $140, I would not be able to make that money in Mexico.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#213 Oct 23, 2011
The Cats Meow Mix wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian...
Now's a great time to arrest the employers of the illegals... in fact a better time now than any. The illegals steal the Social Security numbers and the ID's of AMERICAN CITIZENS so they can ILLEGALLY work... and the EMPLOYERS ILLEGALLY HIRE THEM. American Citizens and the Legal people are the ones that need the jobs in this country.
Brian... you tell me... WHEN is a GOOD TIME to arrest the employers of the illegals?
You should not arrest employers, they cannot find americans that will do the job we do.

Since: Sep 08

Henderson, NV

#214 Oct 23, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not arrest employers, they cannot find americans that will do the job we do.
Juan...
You're full of it... especially in this economy.

Since: Sep 08

Henderson, NV

#215 Oct 23, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
It cost alot of money to become legal. Many american lawyers take advantage of poor undocumented workers. Being a citizen would not really help me, I would take it if amnesty were given.
I work and have a good job, matter of fact I worked 10 hours overtime yesterday and made $140, I would not be able to make that money in Mexico.
Juan...
You say you would become part of the Citizenry if Amnesty were given to you.

Question. If you were given Amnesty... and an illegal were then to steal YOUR Social Security Card and YOUR ID... what would you be saying about the illegals then when you are told to "pay up" on your credit card because an illegal had stolen all of your information.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#216 Oct 24, 2011
Teen immigrants want 'illegal', teen and immigrant dropped from immigration debate. The debate is about crime, not age or ethnicity.

Since: Sep 08

Henderson, NV

#217 Oct 24, 2011
Brian_G wrote:
Teen immigrants want 'illegal', teen and immigrant dropped from immigration debate. The debate is about crime, not age or ethnicity.
Brian...
What would you suggest we call them? Legal? Citizen? The headline says "Teen" so yes it is about their age and yes them being of that age they want the word illegal dropped from their status. It's not gonna happen. They are what they are. They are illegal. Their ethnicity means nothing in this. They could be white and be illegal. Not all illegals are Mexicans Brian.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#218 Oct 24, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
It cost alot of money to become legal. Many american lawyers take advantage of poor undocumented workers. Being a citizen would not really help me, I would take it if amnesty were given.
I work and have a good job, matter of fact I worked 10 hours overtime yesterday and made $140, I would not be able to make that money in Mexico.
It costs a lot of money to a mansion and I can't afford it. That doesn't give me the right to sneak into Beverly Hills break into a house and move in.

You and every other ILLEGAL ALIEN are nothing but criminal squatters who are here to steal from citizens and legal immigrants.
Pando

Bullhead City, AZ

#219 Oct 24, 2011
should read "to live in...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#220 Oct 24, 2011
The Cats Meow Mix wrote:
<quoted text>
Juan...
You say you would become part of the Citizenry if Amnesty were given to you.
Question. If you were given Amnesty... and an illegal were then to steal YOUR Social Security Card and YOUR ID... what would you be saying about the illegals then when you are told to "pay up" on your credit card because an illegal had stolen all of your information.
Not all undocumented workers are criminals. Most of us are hard working and provide no harm.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#221 Oct 24, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all undocumented workers are criminals. Most of us are hard working and provide no harm.
Horseshit- "undocumented worker" is a worn-out phrase. You're an illegal immigrant, a criminal. No exceptions.

“for we are many”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#222 Oct 24, 2011
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Horseshit- "undocumented worker" is a worn-out phrase. You're an illegal immigrant, a criminal. No exceptions.
he's not an illegal alien of any type, he's a fake that can't keep his story straight. the only reason he posts here is to try and antagonize those that are against illegal immigration.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#223 Oct 25, 2011
I'm just trying to prove america needs the undocumented worker. We help keep prices low.

Since: Sep 08

Henderson, NV

#224 Oct 25, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all undocumented workers are criminals. Most of us are hard working and provide no harm.
Juan...
You're all criminals because you're illegals from the day you step foot in the United States until you either become Legal or become a United States Citizen.

Once you get here... you show such disrespect for our country by thumbing your noses at us and our laws by making "demands" which you have no "right" to make and even going so far as getting our laws changed in your favor. That goes to show even more of your criminality as a whole.

Want to be looked at as law abiding? GO BACK HOME and come back when you want to think about coming to our country the LEGAL way!!!

Since: Feb 09

Berea, KY

#225 Oct 26, 2011
Juan wrote:
I'm just trying to prove america needs the undocumented worker. We help keep prices low.
Pull my finger- the results will be the same.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#226 Oct 26, 2011
illegal immigrants don't keep prices down, taxes are raised all the time because of those animals. They come here, make money and send it home to mexico. The money isn't spent here, therefore we spend more to make up for it. We also pay the bills for when those dirty illegal mexican biotches give birth to their offspring of rabbid boar.

Enough is enough, we are tired of paying your bills you filthy POS's

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#227 Oct 26, 2011
All illegal immigrant workers are criminals, so are the illegal immigrant unemployed.

Illegal workers keep wages low and hones government dear.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#228 Oct 26, 2011
That's

Illegal workers keeps wages low and honest government dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Staten Islander: "I'm marching for unity, respe... 15 min Nonlib 2
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 2 hr TerriB1 27
News Scott Pruitt falters on basic science at EPA he... 9 hr Brian_G 2
News Las Vegas women head to D.C. to send a message ... 21 hr Local 6
News Goldman Prize-winning activist slain in norther... Jan 18 Melting Pot eh 1
News Saudi blogger flogged for 'insulting Islam' (Jan '15) Jan 18 Trishuli 12
News DeVos to face questions over schools, conservat... Jan 18 Fcvk tRump 29
More from around the web