No military solution for Syria, says Ban Ki-moon

Sep 20, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star 16

Members of the Free Syrian Army are seen with weapons, which activists say were taken from forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar Al Assad, after clashes in Saida near Deraa September 18.

Full Story
jo jo

Australia

#1 Sep 20, 2012
At last common sense from a top UN official, but the west just wants more bloodshed...
SuSu

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2012
jo jo wrote:
At last common sense from a top UN official, but the west just wants more bloodshed...
Ummm... I read the article and there was NO voice of common sense in that article. It was completely a report on what has been reported of the activities of the two sides. The only thing that KON said is that there doesn't appear to be a solution in sight on the military front, that as much as the ASSad forces cause destruction, the opposition is ready to defend.
SuSu

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Sorry...the man's name is Ban Ki-Moon...
jo jo

Australia

#4 Sep 20, 2012
SuSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... I read the article and there was NO voice of common sense in that article. It was completely a report on what has been reported of the activities of the two sides. The only thing that KON said is that there doesn't appear to be a solution in sight on the military front, that as much as the ASSad forces cause destruction, the opposition is ready to defend.
You can interpret it any way you want it, your argument has no realistic outcome, the same could be said about Assad defending it's own civilians and country from foreign terrorists which by now no one has denied of their existence..
Syrian

New London, CT

#5 Sep 20, 2012
jo jo wrote:
Diplomacy is always the best way to end conflict and stop bloodshed, but the opposition knows that bloodshed is the only hope they ever have of achieving their agenda.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Diplomacy is always the best way to end conflict and stop bloodshed, but the opposition knows that bloodshed is the only hope they ever have of achieving their agenda.
And the WEST wants you and lap dog clone JO JO's sorry rear end out of the USA!! Take your filthy lying propaganda machine back to Syria with you!! The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!
Syrian

New London, CT

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>And the WEST wants you and lap dog clone JO JO's sorry rear end out of the USA!! Take your filthy lying propaganda machine back to Syria with you!! The Syrian Patriots are waiting for you for their National Day of hanging those involved with the Assad Propaganda Ministry! I'll be the one passing out the free beer and pizza!
Kosher pizza?? LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#8 Sep 20, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>You can interpret it any way you want it, your argument has no realistic outcome, the same could be said about Assad defending it's own civilians and country from foreign terrorists which by now no one has denied of their existence..
The only solution is through diplomacy, which these rebels will comprehend once they see that their quest via bloodshed is futile.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#9 Sep 20, 2012
The only people Assad should talk to are people who have no Syrian blood on their hands and Collaborators who seem to be based in places like London,New York,Turkey and the Gulf dictatorships,as for those foreign Jihadis and their local Rats i would exterminate the bastards.
Syrian

New London, CT

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
The only people Assad should talk to are people who have no Syrian blood on their hands and Collaborators who seem to be based in places like London,New York,Turkey and the Gulf dictatorships,as for those foreign Jihadis and their local Rats i would exterminate the bastards.
AlQaeda terrorists do not believe in diplomacy. The only language they speak is bloodshed!

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Politicians Are Almost All Puppets of Secret Masters

http://park.geocities.jp/j_con4/0104/p043.htm...

They always played their specific roles as they are told by the secret masters.

They are always serious though they are superficially snobbish or corrupt.
Syrian

New London, CT

#12 Oct 24, 2012
fukuda wrote:
Politicians Are Almost All Puppets of Secret Masters
http://park.geocities.jp/j_con4/0104/p043.htm...
They always played their specific roles as they are told by the secret masters.
They are always serious though they are superficially snobbish or corrupt.
Interesting!
Professor Moriarity

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2012
It's the Bilderbergs at work!
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Professor Moriarity wrote:
It's the Bilderbergs at work!
It's the Azzzshire ziowipes at work!! LOL!!!
Peace solution

Calgary, Canada

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Peace is the only solution of this problem. Looks like it started Libya ways, but it is sad.

Since the big powers are involved along with some Gulf states as war promoters and financers and what else not. It is no no win war and the only people who will suffer and die most will be Syrians as no one will win and it will be bloody drag on.

Too sad for Syria and especially Syrianas(Syrian women)who are the prettiest in the middle east and will end up as widowas and orphans.They will be for grab for any men of any shape, age or looks.Too sad for Syrianas who are the prettiest.

Read my poem

Syrian war, drags on and on
Men are dying,life is unknown
Pretty Syrianas got tears in eyes
Widowed, orphaned and with sighs

No man be left,the way they bleed
Syrianas cry so much indeed
Got no man, Syriana says
Why Syria gone bloody ways

Prettiest in the middle East,yes
Syrianas, others will sure possess
Syriana got this sadly start
Even though she is sweet at heart

Livable , lovable, loverly thing
Syriana you are younger than spring
I feel sad for you sweet dear
I see that your eye got tear

Now an other tear, see you cry
Tears come on,your men do die
You're pretty the most, I feel sad
But many the other Arabs feel it glad

Saudis feel it glad, they do
Your men die,you're lonely true
Watchful eyes they watch and see
You are prettiest thing to me

Wish the war will stop for good
And the peace is just understood
Wish you peace, cause you are dove
Syriana you are prettiest love
Syrian

New London, CT

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Peace solution wrote:
Peace is the only solution of this problem. Looks like it started Libya ways, but it is sad.
Since the big powers are involved along with some Gulf states as war promoters and financers and what else not. It is no no win war and the only people who will suffer and die most will be Syrians as no one will win and it will be bloody drag on.
Too sad for Syria and especially Syrianas(Syrian women)who are the prettiest in the middle east and will end up as widowas and orphans.They will be for grab for any men of any shape, age or looks.Too sad for Syrianas who are the prettiest.
Read my poem
Syrian war, drags on and on
Men are dying,life is unknown
Pretty Syrianas got tears in eyes
Widowed, orphaned and with sighs
No man be left,the way they bleed
Syrianas cry so much indeed
Got no man, Syriana says
Why Syria gone bloody ways
Prettiest in the middle East,yes
Syrianas, others will sure possess
Syriana got this sadly start
Even though she is sweet at heart
Livable , lovable, loverly thing
Syriana you are younger than spring
I feel sad for you sweet dear
I see that your eye got tear
Now an other tear, see you cry
Tears come on,your men do die
You're pretty the most, I feel sad
But many the other Arabs feel it glad
Saudis feel it glad, they do
Your men die,you're lonely true
Watchful eyes they watch and see
You are prettiest thing to me
Wish the war will stop for good
And the peace is just understood
Wish you peace, cause you are dove
Syriana you are prettiest love
Yes, Syrian women are definitely hot! Nice poem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukrainian Nationalist Volunteers Committing 'IS... 2 hr Oliver Cromwell 2
New coalition airstrikes target ISIS near Syria... Tue Tim 1
Repeal law punishing gay sex with lashes in Ind... Tue Billy 9
For our First Nations, new museum a monument to... Mon Sedov 11
Thousands of police protect pride march in Serbia Mon Hungarian 101 10
Amnesty blasts China's torture tool industry Mon DEMOCRACY for CHINA 6
Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Mon Animal and humaine 6

Activism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE