President Obama's forward-looking, progressive administration deserves 4 more years

There are 15 comments on the Oct 28, 2012, SILive.com story titled President Obama's forward-looking, progressive administration deserves 4 more years. In it, SILive.com reports that:

From the first brave steps of pioneer settlers with their backs to European despotism, through recent court decisions overturning shameful Republican voter suppression laws in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida, American history has been characterized by a democratic sweep of incremental enfranchisement opening up the American Dream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SILive.com.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Ha,ha,ha! Ho,ho, he,he! LMAO!

What about the here and now?

Anybody but Obama!
sureeeee

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 28, 2012
we're at the edge of the cliff after 4 years of the fool, he's ready to send us all (not himself or his peeps) over. would be beyond stupid to let this clueless moron keep the office after his dismal record. blacks might as well vote farrakhan as their messiah is going down.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Anyone but a teabagger or a "wannbe" teabagger.

Vote them all out.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#4 Oct 28, 2012
My Children's Children cannot afford another four years of Obama.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Anyone but a teabagger or a "wannbe" teabagger.
Vote them all out.
You do understand that Obama isn't with the Tea Party and is in office, the President of the United States of America even don't you?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>You do understand that Obama isn't with the Tea Party and is in office, the President of the United States of America even don't you?
Is this another moment of teabagger "brilliance"?

It means I will be voting for him to be reelected and voting against every teabagger, not every republican, EVERY Teabagger.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another moment of teabagger "brilliance"?
It means I will be voting for him to be reelected and voting against every teabagger, not every republican, EVERY Teabagger.
Thank you for translating your incoherent English. Do you know we have free public education in this country? Yeah, even for illegals. You should try it!
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#9 Oct 29, 2012
OMG, I couldn't read past the first couple of sentences. "From the 1st brave steps of pioneer settlers"? Obama is FAR from a pioneer...he's just the latest in a line of radicals.....and this author isn't just a bleeding heart, he is a hemorrhaging fool.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Oct 29, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for translating your incoherent English. Do you know we have free public education in this country? Yeah, even for illegals. You should try it!
Sure beats letting FOX be your educational model.

The "selective" comprehension suits teabaggers well.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure beats letting FOX be your educational model.
The "selective" comprehension suits teabaggers well.
Well we can all certainly see what happens when a person chooses not to use the Fox education model.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we can all certainly see what happens when a person chooses not to use the Fox education model.
Yes, we do.

The unindoctrinated can read and comprehend an entire paragraph.

Reasoned thought,analysis and judgement.

Independent.

FOX drones do NOT possess these qualities.
The Sin City Cat

Fond Du Lac, WI

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do.
The unindoctrinated can read and comprehend an entire paragraph.
Reasoned thought,analysis and judgement.
Independent.
FOX drones do NOT possess these qualities.
Coming from a brainwashed Obamite,this is rather amusing. Seriously,do you sit at home chanting.
Protect the Obama. Must protect the Obama. I must drink the Kool-aid.

Try grasping this concept. If you wanted to radically change or alter the United States,what better way than through the use of a black man. A uninformed,inexperienced and unqualified black man.
You could pass whatever bills you wanted because people would be afraid of speaking up. And if someone did,simply yell racist. This is what is being done.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Hell, even Big Bird!

NPR: 8-point swing puts Romney in front

http://washingtonexaminer.com/npr-8-point-swi...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#15 Oct 30, 2012
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a brainwashed Obamite,this is rather amusing. Seriously,do you sit at home chanting.
Protect the Obama. Must protect the Obama. I must drink the Kool-aid.
Try grasping this concept. If you wanted to radically change or alter the United States,what better way than through the use of a black man. A uninformed,inexperienced and unqualified black man.
You could pass whatever bills you wanted because people would be afraid of speaking up. And if someone did,simply yell racist. This is what is being done.
Of course you find it amusing because the truth must sting.

Teabaggers number 1 priority is to get rid of Obama no matter who it might be, even the inexperienced, lying, unqualified and ridiculously stupid candidates and FOX and FOX drones promoted every one.

The more radically ignorant, the more teabaggers loved them but he/she couldn't get elected.

So they opted for the "wannabe" teabagger.
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#16 Oct 30, 2012
I was cracking up today when the prez gave an address about the storm and told the govs., etc, that they should bend forward! And he said it more than once..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking one of Canada's best kept secrets: MMIW 22 hr Eric 1
News A look at how climate change will affect Detroi... Apr 22 RxDiscountKing 3
News Jeb Bush just hired an adviser with extensive t... Apr 22 swedenforever 4
News Farmer: Anthropogenic global warming is not a myth Apr 21 SpaceBlues 1
News CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) Apr 21 Reverend Alan 16,421
News Oakville goes green for Earth Week Apr 20 Petro refinery gone 1
News Oakville gearing up for Earth Week Apr 20 Petro refinery gone 1
More from around the web