Rebels: West should react to Syria's chemical attacks

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 83

Groups representing Syrian rebels told USA TODAY on Thursday that they have amassed evidence over months that proves President Bashar Assad is using deadly chemical nerve agents despite President Obama's "red line" threat.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
inspector clouseau

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Hmmm, looks to me like the rebels are pushing to benefit from this situation.

Sounds kinda suspicious.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 25, 2013
inspector clouseau wrote:
Sounds kinda suspicious.

Inspector certainly the Jew have been dyeing their curly pops pink for quite some time now.
And apparently its caught the eye of the armed opposition.
Not withstanding asking Obama for a
poke *-* in order to give their boiler a stoke.
There now "also" "also", asking naughty Netanyarhooo0oo to do the same .
We've always known they could let off a bang *-* now we realize they are a
gang-bang.
Johnny Cakes McCain

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2013
I'm getting very impatient and really want to bomb something before my head explodes, so I've been sending the rebels free copies of my weekly newsletter "How to make chemical bombs in mom's kitchen."
Aztec

Portland, OR

#4 Apr 25, 2013
England, Israel, and USA said Syrian Army using gas sarin. I remember I watched a video where terrorist killed two rabits using something similar to gas sarin. Syria government know that some countries are making false assumptions and if they used gas, I believe they could use enough to exterminate all f**n terrorists.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Aztec wrote:
England, Israel, and USA said Syrian Army using gas sarin. I remember I watched a video where terrorist killed two rabits using something similar to gas sarin. Syria government know that some countries are making false assumptions and if they used gas, I believe they could use enough to exterminate all f**n terrorists.
Right bro now every one knows who back the terrorist and why these terrorist worship america and the west..their allah america is now can take away syrian oil..but syrian army is still strong enough to kills those west worshipers.
DeReK

Birmingham, UK

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Syria should let the inspectors into the country with their own and Russian scientist and troops accompanying the inspectors to prove that WMD was not used. I suspect since the regime forces are retaking rebels towns and districts the West are looking to interfere in Syria internal affairs.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#7 Apr 26, 2013
DeReK wrote:
Syria should let the inspectors into the country with their own and Russian scientist and troops accompanying the inspectors to prove that WMD was not used. I suspect since the regime forces are retaking rebels towns and districts the West are looking to interfere in Syria internal affairs.

That's what Saddam figured too , if you let the experts ( snic) in the media just publish the "chosen one" and in the eyes of the Western Public its proof positive *-* and justifies intervention.
Building on assumptions is much harder for the "reptiles" of the 'Western War Mongers', media to construct a conclusive case scenario.
Rather than building on fact.
Strangely enough Israel has become the weakest link in the imperialist chain.
Only Jordan is where Egypt, Turkey Tunisia and the Vatican used to be.
Israel needs to be the ruler of pretty much everybody *-* as they have been up till now ,*-* by using their puppets in America
in order to stay in businesses.
I don't think there up for it .
Rubble

Sydney, Australia

#8 Apr 26, 2013
All this hype about chemical weapons, the rebels must be getting their ASS kicked.
check it out

Sydney, Australia

#9 Apr 26, 2013
inspector clouseau wrote:
Sounds kinda suspicious.
Looks like you are well pleased with Assads murderous ways. Good for you.
check it out

Sydney, Australia

#10 Apr 26, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Saddam figured too , if you let the experts ( snic) in the media just publish the "chosen one" and in the eyes of the Western Public its proof positive *-* and justifies intervention.
Building on assumptions is much harder for the "reptiles" of the 'Western War Mongers', media to construct a conclusive case scenario.
Rather than building on fact.
Strangely enough Israel has become the weakest link in the imperialist chain.
Only Jordan is where Egypt, Turkey Tunisia and the Vatican used to be.
Israel needs to be the ruler of pretty much everybody *-* as they have been up till now ,*-* by using their puppets in America
in order to stay in businesses.
I don't think there up for it .
Oh, that's right, the six million Jews are controlling the world.

Hey you better check under your bed (or your head) for some of your monster Jew.
BBB

Pondicherry, India

#11 Apr 26, 2013
The real aim of sunnah Islam is not only to spread the cancer of twisted version of Islam but also to sell all oil to America,
And make USA very happy. Moslim jockers like those from Saudi , qutar ..... are a great relief for America, America needs them , to squeeze out oil from Arab world, keep it up sunnha mouslims. poor jockers in Arab world thought Arab spring will bring them 72 Virgins, they did n't know isreal was behind it , now Arab world is more unstable, and unity is a dream. Cheers
Keep the Arab spring going till all the oil is pumped on to the American soil
Comment

Damascus, Syria

#12 Apr 26, 2013
You stated "rebels" ..do this kind of people have a word to say now...what a weird world we got into !!!
answer

Damascus, Syria

#13 Apr 26, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like you are well pleased with Assads murderous ways. Good for you.
Of course as long he is getting rid of the filthy islamist factions in any way available.....
Da real Assad

Monroe, NC

#14 Apr 26, 2013
A car bomb goes off and kils kids by al nusra and US looks the other way????? Or a Muslim cleric has his head cut off by AQ in Syria ? But so called sarin is used Omggggg I'm a evil leader??? I'm confused!!! iTS a WAR. Chemical material was used in Fullajua IRAQ against women n children no one said a word!!!
Pink Line

Orion, IL

#15 Apr 26, 2013
The Shogun War Lord Obama stretches the truth and the red line until it becomes pink with inaccuracies and obfuscation so he can flex his puny muscles and send Americans off to die for his political agenda and the continuing American policy of Israeli dominance in the area by hook or by crook.
BBB

Pondicherry, India

#16 Apr 26, 2013
With Arab spring no flower bloomed in Arab world, but all got dried. But in Israel due to Arab spring flowers bloomed, it's really a Israeli spring,..... Poor Arabs are more weaker.and has gone back to first century, another 100 years they continue as slaves of.america.
Sunnha muslims are doing a great job for USA, they r the true faithful American soldiers making sure whole oil is going to USA, any getting satisfied with a religion which still follows first century mode of living.
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Da real Assad wrote:
A car bomb goes off and kils kids by al nusra and US looks the other way????? Or a Muslim cleric has his head cut off by AQ in Syria ? But so called sarin is used Omggggg I'm a evil leader??? I'm confused!!! iTS a WAR. Chemical material was used in Fullajua IRAQ against women n children no one said a word!!!
The devil west needs an excuse to attack a muslim nation..with the help of some so called muslim pigs they are implementing their wills on each and every muslim nations..i think their intention is to wipe out each and every muslims from the earth..these western devils so creates secretarian strife amongst muslims, hence they could be benefited from this..after all maximum muslims are brainless and could easily be brainwash..long live bashar al asad and syria.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#18 Apr 26, 2013
The terrorists "rebels" need to be exterminated. They like in Libya and Egypt have hijacked the peaceful protests of the people against the government and turned it into their bid to topple the government. Granted the government is not the greatest but like in Libya and to a lesser degree in Egypt the people realised they were actually better off before than after.
If the terrorists get their hands on the chemical weapons and the means to deliver them 1,000 plus miles then the west/world will be very sorry indeed.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#19 Apr 26, 2013
DeReK wrote:
I think its possible Sarin was used,by the Western backed Terrorists,its only a few months ago they threatened to do just that,a few weeks ago seventeen Syrian Soldiers were killed in a Chemical attack,the Western corporate media and their puppet master Governments were very quiet about it,also in the past few Weeks the SAA have been on the offensive and have been beating the Hell out of those Waabi Savages liberating more land along the Lebanese border,now we get this Bullshit from the West,they put that Mentaly deranged old bastard Mc Cain on TV banging the War Drum,i wish someone would put that Clown out of his misery.
rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

#20 Apr 26, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that's right, the six million Jews are controlling the world.
Hey you better check under your bed (or your head) for some of your monster Jew.

It's hard to get your head around that .
I used to blame the 90 million Catholics in the States in conjunction with the Free Masons *-* for Civilization being on the Abyss.
Hollywood factors in to it a lot , and Jew influence in all the major Social and economic institutions.
What made me ditch the "Catholic Mason" scenario was the realization that the right wing adopted Zionism as a leader *-* and every group has a leader. They chose Jew because.
1. It's the perfect example of pragmatism.(Desired outcome is chosen and advanced, compared to what should be "actions should be qualified by consequences").
2 . Zionism was in the preposterous advantageous position up till now *-* of being able to assert a metaphysical sanctification for their criminal insanity.
This shouldn't be underestimated
and was the prime reason for believing in the "Catholic Free Mason" connection.
3 . Leadership of the Republicans in particular ( their being the US aristocracy)
grave the "monster" Jew as you aptly describe them *-* the opportunity to create the expectation as the cognition of US economic imperialism. Of course they opted for the slave master relationship not ever to lapse .
Probably that was their undoing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The monstrous Henry Kissinger shouldn't get to ... Dec 24 TIMORESE 1
Report: 39 Secretly Imprisoned by U.S. (Jun '07) Dec 24 MOMIN ANSARI 5
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... Dec 24 Native Landlord 7
The double game of the West Dec 23 MOMIN ANSARI 4
Everyone's Books celebrates 30 years Dec 23 March Winds 1
Guilty verdicts in landmark Nalchik trial expos... Dec 23 Freedom for the C... 1
Ferguson Reverberates Around the World Dec 23 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web