Indonesia: End police violence agains...

Indonesia: End police violence against demonstrators in Papua

There are 2 comments on the Amnesty International story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Indonesia: End police violence against demonstrators in Papua. In it, Amnesty International reports that:

It is unacceptable that people who have gathered for a protest should have to fear for their lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amnesty International.

Freedom

Delhi, India

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Freedom
Police Chief David Couper

Cazenovia, WI

#2 Nov 1, 2012
The way police throughout the world will be judged in the future is how well they perform as both peacekeeper and protector. So how they respond to public protest is something everyone should be concerned. The goal in every society is to select and train police who are well-trained and led, restrained in their use of force, honest, and courteous to every person. For more on this and other important police improvement issues, see “Arrested Development: A Veteran Police Chief Sounds Off About Protest, Racism, Corruption and the Seven Steps Necessary to Improve Our Nation’s Police”( Amazon.com ). And my blog at http://improvingpolice.wordpress.com/ where other current police improvement issues are discussed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives... (Jul '15) 3 hr Divorce Lawyer 5
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 14 hr Harry Paratestes 25
News #BlackLivesMatter: The Rise Of A Movement Mon bozo 1
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... Sun Marco R s Secret ... 3
News Philadelphia readies for DNC after quiet Clevel... Sun fell that BERN 1
News The problem with blaming Black Lives Matter Jul 23 TRUMP FAN 6
News Philadelphia readies for DNC after quiet Clevel... Jul 22 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web