'White supremacist' puts a genteel face on racism

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Post

Paul Fromm, Canada First Immigration Reform Committee director, talks to the media during a protest against the rescue of Tamils, at CFB Esquimalt in Victoria, B.C., on Aug.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of298
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EaatTheMotherF-- -ingApple

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I was going to write something infomative and with valid arguements for sending themn back where they came from as soon as possible, but instead, now I hope they stay, and I hope that they bring over their whole village,or town and set up tents and live in Prime Minister Harpers backyard, or at least move in next door to him, and all the rest who work at the Parliament building or the National Post. ziiiiing!
xix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 15, 2010
 

Judged:

6

3

2

>"It continued last week in Calgary, when he led a group of Aryan Guard skinheads to Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney's constituency office,"

The protesters in the photo don't look like skinheads to me. There isn't a chrome dome in the bunch!

>"The only way to really do something about people smuggling is to make sure that if you come in through the back door illegitimately like this, you don't get in," he said in the CTV report."

Since these refugees from Sri Lanka are such because they perpetrated war against the established government there, they can have no claim to "war refugee" status. They are merely the losers. They quickly left Sri Lanka for Thailand because to stay would have certainly resulted in imprisonment for insurrection and treason. These people are the remnants of the terrorist group known as the Tamal Tigers, a known terrorist organization.

The Tamal Tigers are credited with pioneering the use of the suicide belt and used suicide bombers to assassinate former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi in 1991, and Sri Lankan President Ranasinghe Premadasa in 1993.

For this reason they couldn't immigrate to the United States (as a recognized terrorist organization they would have certainly been turned over to the Sri Lankan government for prosecution), and chose Canada as an alternative.

These terrorists should be returned to Sri Lanka, or as EaatTheMotherF---ingApple says above, "set up tents and live in Prime Minister Harpers backyard, or at least move in next door to him,"
EaatTheMotherF-- -ingApple

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

7

5

3

lol, Canada these days takes in all the garbage of the world. 3rd world dumping ground. I have friends and family in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and the surrounding area, as well as Calgary and other places. Burnaby is in danger too. These people like to wave the Canadian flag for everyone to see and put on acts that would make a sopa opera actor blush. My family told me how the neighbourhood went to hell after these types moved in, dirty people, their kids join and start their own gangs starting with the attitude, complaining about racist this, racist that. My God, in lots of places these types start with the crap when anyone mentions white people. lol, seriously, youre not supposed white people. (Unless youre native of course, they're allowed to say whiteboy, whiteman) Thats a centuries old term referring to Europeans. In the end, similar things happening with shady types coming from the Carribean countries, African countries, the neighbourhoods have gone to sh** after they started multiplying like cockroaches. They appeal, and appeal, and appeal at immigration rulings and drag on being sent back for years. Wasting millions of taxpayers money. Government leaders should definitely have them move into their building or neighbourhood, get a taste of where the culural mosaic is heading. Best thing I ever did was move from Toronto in 2007.
J C rules

Qualicum Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

7

2

1

EaatTheMotherF---ingApple wrote:
lol, Canada these days takes in all the garbage of the world. 3rd world dumping ground. I have friends and family in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and the surrounding area, as well as Calgary and other places. Burnaby is in danger too. These people like to wave the Canadian flag for everyone to see and put on acts that would make a sopa opera actor blush. My family told me how the neighbourhood went to hell after these types moved in, dirty people, their kids join and start their own gangs starting with the attitude, complaining about racist this, racist that. My God, in lots of places these types start with the crap when anyone mentions white people. lol, seriously, youre not supposed white people.(Unless youre native of course, they're allowed to say whiteboy, whiteman) Thats a centuries old term referring to Europeans. In the end, similar things happening with shady types coming from the Carribean countries, African countries, the neighbourhoods have gone to sh** after they started multiplying like cockroaches. They appeal, and appeal, and appeal at immigration rulings and drag on being sent back for years. Wasting millions of taxpayers money. Government leaders should definitely have them move into their building or neighbourhood, get a taste of where the culural mosaic is heading. Best thing I ever did was move from Toronto in 2007.
..........

The effects of multi-culturalism is EVERYWHERE!!!
That will be good news to the radical leftists/neo-marxists and their puppets and tools the liberals ,who've worked so hard the last 40 years to destroy nationalism in the western world.

I have moved to small towns and found them being infiltrated ,sometimes through government deliberately seeding them with a diverse mix.
Diversity is the lefts code word for racial and/or cultural integration ,forced and otherwise.

Diversity is ...>..disunity ..division... and eventual destruction of the nation states that adopt it.
AND THATS THE PLAN OF THE LEFT!!!
Remove all borders and create an oppresive worldwide socialist state ,similar to the old soviet union...Now theres a comforting thought.....NOT!!
xix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

J C rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Diversity is the lefts code word for racial and/or cultural integration ,forced and otherwise.
Diversity is ...>..disunity ..division... and eventual destruction of the nation states that adopt it.
AND THATS THE PLAN OF THE LEFT!!!
And what plan do you racists have to counter it?
J C rules

Qualicum Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

8

4

2

xix wrote:
<quoted text>
And what plan do you racists have to counter it?


----------

Question is when do you marxists start your state murder machine going to counter the rise of nationalism?
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 16, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

3

HEY..COME to our beloved Western Canada...with REAL-LEGAL-Papers....eh!!!!!Me grand-fathers(gedyos) and grand (babas)mothers came to the confideration of Canada,through Halifax,....legally...me case closed..long live Harper....yada u....eh...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

2

EaatTheMotherF---ingApple wrote:
I was going to write something infomative and with valid arguements for sending themn back where they came from as soon as possible, but instead, now I hope they stay, and I hope that they bring over their whole village,or town and set up tents and live in Prime Minister Harpers backyard, or at least move in next door to him, and all the rest who work at the Parliament building or the National Post. ziiiiing!
Be careful with that "go back where they came from statement." Maybe you should have picked your own cotton. Also, you are not from America, don't forget that.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

7

5

5

White Supremacist should be euthanized on the spot.
Reality check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 17, 2010
 

Judged:

5

5

2

EaatTheMotherF---ingApple wrote:
I was going to write something infomative and with valid arguements for sending themn back where they came from as soon as possible, but instead, now I hope they stay, and I hope that they bring over their whole village,or town and set up tents and live in Prime Minister Harpers backyard, or at least move in next door to him, and all the rest who work at the Parliament building or the National Post. ziiiiing!
People whom has evolved as civilised and enlightened human being, would find it very diffecult to make such a statement.Answer this, are there different Gods that has made you, me,the Tamils, Prime Ministers, Presidents,and people in fine suit and other in not so fine suit and then the rest them, so to speak, if the answer is yes,then may I suggest that we are breathing different air?
Junglebunee

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

7

5

2

Bravo ETMFA. One of the few people who have sense on these forums, most who are ill informed, sheltered and ignorant. Wanting things to remain the way that brought us here and succeeded for so long and not given away to 3d world trash is not white supremist, its common sense. You Should get some award for. Telling it like it ought to be...cotton? What
cotton? Today its not cotton, its runners, tshirts, knick knacks and plastic crap being made in labor facilities across these crappy non-countries where their own leader don't care.
Racial tensions are growing all across Europe too, just a matter of time before the whole experiment blows up and explodes, especially in the (non) leaders faces.
J C rules

Qualicum Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

7

3

3

Junglebunee wrote:
Bravo ETMFA. One of the few people who have sense on these forums, most who are ill informed, sheltered and ignorant. Wanting things to remain the way that brought us here and succeeded for so long and not given away to 3d world trash is not white supremist, its common sense. You Should get some award for. Telling it like it ought to be...cotton? What
cotton? Today its not cotton, its runners, tshirts, knick knacks and plastic crap being made in labor facilities across these crappy non-countries where their own leader don't care.
Racial tensions are growing all across Europe too, just a matter of time before the whole experiment blows up and explodes, especially in the (non) leaders faces.
Right!.....Experiment for the hippie generation and their unrealistic drug induced vision of all races and cultures living in peace and harmony.... doomed to failure!

Each culture, creed ,and race, needs it's own nation....after all thats what nations are based on....Race....Creed....Culture .

And thats what they were based on until 40 years ago when the radical left social revolution ignored 10,000 years of history and wisdom,and in their arrogance and drug induced insanity decided to start the social experiment called "multi-culturalism." ....a.k.a.- "Diversity".

Forcing different, and sometimes hostile races and cultures together, is a formula for conflict, and may lead to a bloodbath when tensions cannot be restrained by force of law.....It's ironic that the peace and love hippie movement may eventually lead to maybe the biggest bloodbath in the history of the world.

Of coarse that will suit the Marxists since thay support multi-culturalism ,knowing that it will eventually lead to social disunity and fragmentation at the least, and they can then gain control of the situation for their own ends...They hope!..It could also blow up in THEIR faces when nationalism takes hold and rejects Marxist doctrine.
EatTheMotherF--- -ingPear

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 18, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Multiculturalism was ok to a point, just like seafod is good to a point, except when you elevate the sh*t of the fish as part of and equal to the rest of the dish.
J C rules

Qualicum Beach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Yeah...Canada changed in the 1960's from a selective immigration policy to a multi-cultural policy where all races and cultures were held to be equivilent,and so it wouldn't be "fair" and "equal". Childish primary school ideas for the practical world of adults.

"Standards" have been replaced by "fairness and equality" in the work place,police ,and military as well,but thats another topic.

So "fairness" pushed "standards" out of the way ,and the floodgates were opened for all the primitive shit races and cultures to flood Canada.
As if the common Canadian citizen actually needed them, or wanted them here!

It wasn't like we were getting people like world renowned scientists to help us advance as a nation tecnologically.
martin borman

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

2

the problem with multiculturalism is not its existence, but its elevation to a sacred idea to be worshipped. we can thank the liberal-zionist axis of media for this in canada. wether it be staunch followers of trudeauism or zionist media terrorists like the aspers, you will find promoters of this sick, destructive ideology on every block in canada.
RDL

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Myself being 1/32 native, I have more right to be in Canada than any white/black/asian/south asian person.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RDL wrote:
Myself being 1/32 native, I have more right to be in Canada than any white/black/asian/south asian person.
....''SO''.......eh.
ILoveTheNWO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

J C rules wrote:
Yeah...Canada changed in the 1960's from a selective immigration policy to a multi-cultural policy where all races and cultures were held to be equivilent,and so it wouldn't be "fair" and "equal". Childish primary school ideas for the practical world of adults.
"Standards" have been replaced by "fairness and equality" in the work place,police ,and military as well,but thats another topic.
So "fairness" pushed "standards" out of the way ,and the floodgates were opened for all the primitive shit races and cultures to flood Canada.
As if the common Canadian citizen actually needed them, or wanted them here!
It wasn't like we were getting people like world renowned scientists to help us advance as a nation tecnologically.
I see nothing wrong with eventually forcing all countries, peoples, nations, organizations on Earth into mandatory membership in the future New World Order one world government, as long as all ethnic groups, languages are unified into the human species, by peace if possible, by armed world dictatorship if necessary. A world dictator is a good dictator if that tyrant is an equal opportunity tyrant with no racial, sexist, ageist biases. Why should the state care what colour, sex, or orientation their police, soldiers, spies are as long as they obey their orders and fight, kill, defend, attack whenever they are told to do so? That is their job.
DoYo KnowWhoIsInCharg e

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 18, 2012
 
ILoveTheNWO wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with eventually forcing all countries, peoples, nations, organizations on Earth into mandatory membership in the future New World Order one world government, as long as all ethnic groups, languages are unified into the human species, by peace if possible, by armed world dictatorship if necessary. A world dictator is a good dictator if that tyrant is an equal opportunity tyrant with no racial, sexist, ageist biases. Why should the state care what colour, sex, or orientation their police, soldiers, spies are as long as they obey their orders and fight, kill, defend, attack whenever they are told to do so? That is their job.
Sounds great on paper till you find out who's running the show. No thanks, I'll pass for now...
Vox Deorum

Huizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ILoveTheNWO wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with eventually forcing all countries, peoples, nations, organizations on Earth into mandatory membership in the future New World Order one world government, blahblah
ONLY as long as English is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES promoted even as one of the official languages, but those who speak only that language (unlike most of humanity who speak several) have to learn the other official language, I'd consider this idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of298
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••