Syria, Iran say US aid to rebels will extend Syrian conflict; army scores victory in north

This citizen journalism image provided by Edlib News Network, ENN, which has been authenticated based on its contents and other AP reporting, shows anti-Syrian regime protesters holding a caricature placard during a demonstration, at Kafr Nabil town, in Idlib province, northern Syria, Friday, March. Full Story
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Comments like this are almost commical, "If US offers aid conflict extended" that is almost funny, what does Syria want countries to do hold down the Rebels so their SAA can shoot them, they are so incompetant they cannot fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 2, 2013
George wrote:
Comments like this are almost commical, "If US offers aid conflict extended" that is almost funny, what does Syria want countries to do hold down the Rebels so their SAA can shoot them, they are so incompetant they cannot fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
rabbee: well iranian, and russian aid to syria, has already extended the conflict.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Who cares?
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
The idea is more dead means more breathing room for the worlds people as the worlds populations reductions becomes more effective and effecient? Funny but true Hehehehhhhh!
ocxz

Mayotte

#5 Mar 2, 2013
George wrote:
The only thing comical here is your unrestrained show of crass ignorance.
Syrian

New London, CT

#6 Mar 2, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well iranian, and russian aid to syria, has already extended the conflict.
Without encouragement and support from foreign interests, this "insurgency" and its related bloodshed would have ended months ago.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Without encouragement and support from foreign interests, this "insurgency" and its related bloodshed would have ended months ago.
rabbee: well considering how angry, G-D is at us all. were lucky it has not gotten, a lot worse than is. G-D had to of authorized it, but that don't means HE approves of having to do it. but then our ignorance never seems, to give HIM any other choice. because of the vanity involved, in our alleged as so many only true religion on earth.
Gods right-hand man

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
HE said that you're a failed experiment and has decided to start over. Please report to the kool-aid tent at daybreak.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Gods right-hand man wrote:
HE said that you're a failed experiment and has decided to start over. Please report to the kool-aid tent at daybreak.
rabbee: it is not! an experiment from G-D. it is the test, you have all failed. and you shall finish, the seventh day. in this world that's only caused, the flood again.
American Enema Society

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2013
I suggest you prepare for the flood by holding one ear under a faucet until the water runs out of your other ear. We've prepared a pamphlet for download, describing all of the benefits:

http://www.AES.edu/brain_enemas.php
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#11 Mar 3, 2013
American Enema Society wrote:
I suggest you prepare for the flood by holding one ear under a faucet until the water runs out of your other ear. We've prepared a pamphlet for download, describing all of the benefits:
http://www.AES.edu/brain_enemas.php
rabbee: test your own ideas, on yourself first. and let me know, how that works out for you.

as i cannot even imagine, anyone so bigot stupid. that they would write, something like that out loud.

there is no way you should of, ever graduated from kindergarden. as i would assume, your link is just as lying stupid - with bigot gargabe in and more bigoted garbage out.

as i am sure your drowning grandchildren, will appreciate you total lack of wisdom here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. in this world of insane, genocidal maniacs.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Mar 3, 2013
I think Assad is dead wrong, if the US gives weapons to the Rebels the conflict will end much faster with far fewer casualties, but then that is not what Assad and his followers on this forum want to hear.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#13 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
I think Assad is dead wrong, if the US gives weapons to the Rebels the conflict will end much faster with far fewer casualties, but then that is not what Assad and his followers on this forum want to hear.
The only one dead wrong is you, only you are too much of a fruitcake to realise that.
Syrian

New London, CT

#14 Mar 4, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one dead wrong is you, only you are too much of a fruitcake to realise that.
LOL!! Agreed.
testing

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 6, 2013
ignore this post,testing location
testing

Thailand

#16 Mar 6, 2013
testing
Anonymous

Columbia, MD

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Please, please, please Obama! I'm begging you, let's stay out of this! We have our own problems!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Please, please, please Obama! I'm begging you, let's stay out of this! We have our own problems!
rabbee: burrying your head in the sand, shall not cover your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukrainian Nationalist Volunteers Committing 'IS... 17 hr Oliver Cromwell 2
New coalition airstrikes target ISIS near Syria... Tue Tim 1
Repeal law punishing gay sex with lashes in Ind... Tue Billy 9
For our First Nations, new museum a monument to... Mon Sedov 11
Thousands of police protect pride march in Serbia Mon Hungarian 101 10
Amnesty blasts China's torture tool industry Sep 29 DEMOCRACY for CHINA 6
Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) Sep 29 Animal and humaine 6

Activism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE