Kmart shark dies during commercial shoot

Kmart shark dies during commercial shoot

There are 8 comments on the 24hrs.ca story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Kmart shark dies during commercial shoot. In it, 24hrs.ca reports that:

A white tip shark shipped from New York and placed into an outdoor pool for a Kmart commercial in Los Angeles died after showing signs of distress, an official from the animal welfare group that monitored the production said on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 24hrs.ca.

cosmic muddy

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
that is just plain crazy, stupid and completely irresponsible. but then again that is requisite behavior bar none in affluent, apathy-driven and slacker-zombie-fest pc north america. such mindless apathy.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#2 Mar 19, 2013
There are millions of other fish in the sea. No big deal really.
cosmic muddy

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
actually wrong as usual usa blockhead. yes it is a big deal. the oceans have been overfished for decades, this is a good example of mistreatment of wildlife and other oceanic species.

“Animal Testing Saves Lives”

Since: Apr 11

And Saving Lives is Good

#4 Mar 19, 2013
cosmic muddy wrote:
actually wrong as usual usa blockhead. yes it is a big deal. the oceans have been overfished for decades, this is a good example of mistreatment of wildlife and other oceanic species.
I didn't see any mistreatment. Just a dead fish. Sometimes a dead fish is just a dead fish and nothing more.
cosmic muddy

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Mar 19, 2013
as usual usa blockhead plays the apathy card.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/16/pe...
Hadrian

UK

#6 Mar 19, 2013
So What fish die. I just flush them to fishy heaven down the loo. No fuss no drama.
Hunters are COWARDS

Luxembourg

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Hadrian wrote:
So What fish die. I just flush them to fishy heaven down the loo. No fuss no drama.
Oh LOOK! its witless dickless Hadrian humiliating himself again.
mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

#8 Mar 20, 2013
yes. just some more deliberate speciesist doubletalk fromm the pc slacker nincompoops that infest this forum on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Support for climate change bill is haunting a C... 7 hr Solarman 1
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... Aug 18 Solarman 1
News Evergreen professor on student protesters: 'The... Aug 16 Truth 1
News Strange bedfellows: The ACLU, free speech and N... Aug 16 Christsharians on... 7
News Spurred by PETA, Jon Bon Jovi will sell vegan c... Aug 15 BJ Fan 1
News Woman accused of faking being lesbian by judge ... Aug 14 Phyllis Schlafly ... 2
News Thanks to Trumpa s vague order, LGBT activists ... Aug 12 Wondering 21
More from around the web