UN agency: Venezuela prison violence ...

UN agency: Venezuela prison violence 'alarming'

There are 2 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Jan 29, 2013, titled UN agency: Venezuela prison violence 'alarming'. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

Rupert Colville, a spokesman for the office of the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights, expressed concern on Tuesday about "an alarming pattern of violence in Venezuelan prisons, which is a direct consequence of poor conditions." The government said 58 people were killed on Friday at Uribana prison in the city of Barquisimeto when armed inmates ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Send Rush Limbaughs fat drug abusing ass to a Venezuela prison, that would make the world a much better place. I almost forgot and take the NRA's leadership with him, cause they are all crazy as hell.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
send the un to france an d ears b. o. obama with it. please send more white flags to the french army in mali ... the last french war hero was joan of arc.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raid of Rentboy.com by Homeland Security Stirs ... 13 hr Rose_NoHo 26
News THFD union backs Bennett Wed Steal 2
News Gay Ugandan activist wins Sweden's 'Alternative... Oct 2 JohnInToronto 1
News Puerto Rico missed opportunities in wind, solar... Sep 28 AllANKs 5
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... Sep 28 JustAGuy 659
News Scientists See Summer Full of Global Warming Signs (Aug '10) Sep 28 litesong 10
News Volkswagen pollution scandal backfires on diesel Sep 26 langham science d... 1
More from around the web