Who still takes global warming seriously?

Despite the recent discovery of the e-mails that resulted in "Climate Gate" and the fact this has been one of the coldest and harshest winters in many years, Gov. Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#30844 Dec 30, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
PHD has been busy! ;<D
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
Correction: B-U-S-I-E-R.

Check it out sometimes. ph'd would attack you again and again.

dirt and tina must miss ph'd.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30845 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: B-U-S-I-E-R.
Check it out sometimes. ph'd would attack you again and again.
dirt and tina must miss ph'd.
So you can't explain.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#30846 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't explain.
Su, you made a big mistake.

Also, responder.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30847 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Su, you made a big mistake.
Also, responder.
So you can't explain.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#30848 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't explain.
LOL.

Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30849 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
Troll. Ignored.
So you can't explain.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#30851 Dec 30, 2012
litesong wrote:
We'll let 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' live in the middle of the worst man-made environmental disasters ever created.
Did I miss your birthday?
PHD

Overton, TX

#30852 Jan 7, 2013
"pinheadlitesout" was hatched it dosen't have a birthday.
recycle

Albuquerque, NM

#30853 Jan 7, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
It’s pretty easy to show that global temperatures are rising, or that spring is arriving earlier than it once did, but since climate has changed plenty of times in the past, that alone doesn’t prove anything. Tying climate change to human greenhouse-gas emissions — an area known as detection and attribution, or fingerprinting — is a lot harder.
That’s what makes a new study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences so important. Using state-of-the-art climate models, Ben Santer of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and 21 colleagues have found what they call “some of the clearest evidence to date of a discernible influence on atmospheric temperature.”
<><><>< ><><><> <><><>< >
And on this thread, as the evidence become overwhelming and only the dumbest or most highly paid deniers dare to comment, we hear...
(crickets chirping)
And, as the world 'turns'...no matter what we in America do to 'save the planet' so to speak...all goes unheeded in the most populace countries...so, even if we recycle, cut smog, if and unless every other country on the planet does the same, our efforts are for naught. The planet spins, the pollution spins with it. Do what you can. Bottom line...guilt the American populace all you want, but if and until every country on this planet does the same, our efforts are for naught. And, as this planet has proven in the past, there will be 'highs and lows' in the climate. That, my friends you can't change. It's a given. So, do what you can to slow the inevitable, but, given the planet's history, there's not much you'll do to permanently change it. You can do what you can, but you'll never change the inevitable.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30854 Jan 8, 2013
Until you change the money distribution everything will remain the same.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#30855 Jan 8, 2013
recycle wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as the world 'turns'...no matter what we in America do to 'save the planet' so to speak...all goes unheeded in the most populace countries...so, even if we recycle, cut smog, if and unless every other country on the planet does the same, our efforts are for naught. The planet spins, the pollution spins with it. Do what you can. Bottom line...guilt the American populace all you want, but if and until every country on this planet does the same, our efforts are for naught. And, as this planet has proven in the past, there will be 'highs and lows' in the climate. That, my friends you can't change. It's a given. So, do what you can to slow the inevitable, but, given the planet's history, there's not much you'll do to permanently change it. You can do what you can, but you'll never change the inevitable.
You must be one of the dumbest because you surely don't make enough sense to be a highly paid denier.

You contradict your own advice by saying we should do what we can but it won't do any good. You imply that doing nothing is better than doing something.

Do your faucets have a variable flow? Did you ever notice that the tub fills up slower when the rate of flow is reduced? So it is with doing something about warming. Doing something will have an effect. If we reduced our pollution in the same amount that China increased theirs, then the level would stay the same, would it not? That's one way to stop increases.

You're also out of touch. Several heavily populated countries, like China, Germany, and Japan, are moving to solar and wind and that will make a difference. You need to update your prejudices.

Climate has changed before. That's an old stale argument, but the only reason that we know it's changed before is because the very same scientists who are warning us about AGW have been telling us so. So yoou believe them about past climate, but not about the present situation. You contradict yourself again.

You're a very confused little puppy.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30856 Jan 8, 2013
It's now called "Benghazi Warming"
PHD

Overton, TX

#30857 Jan 8, 2013
Soon to be global warming cooling climate no change.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#30858 Jan 10, 2013
gcaveman1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the dumbest because you surely don't make enough sense to be a highly paid denier.
You contradict your own advice by saying we should do what we can but it won't do any good. You imply that doing nothing is better than doing something.
Do your faucets have a variable flow? Did you ever notice that the tub fills up slower when the rate of flow is reduced? So it is with doing something about warming. Doing something will have an effect. If we reduced our pollution in the same amount that China increased theirs, then the level would stay the same, would it not? That's one way to stop increases.
You're also out of touch. Several heavily populated countries, like China, Germany, and Japan, are moving to solar and wind and that will make a difference. You need to update your prejudices.
Climate has changed before. That's an old stale argument, but the only reason that we know it's changed before is because the very same scientists who are warning us about AGW have been telling us so. So yoou believe them about past climate, but not about the present situation. You contradict yourself again.
You're a very confused little puppy.
Problem with your rant is that China isn't the only one in that area of the world that is doing it. You think North Korea is going to jump on the reduce CO2 bandwagon. India is another example. Plus, lets not forget all those third world nations who need the energy and cannot afford to invest in solar and wind because they can not produce a reliable steady supply of power.

As for which scientist have acknowledged that climate change has happened before only did so when presented with such evidence. When that evidence was used by people like me to discredit those claims of AGW. AGW itself was debunked and is no longer considered a posibile theory for climate change. In other words it fell flat and many of those "scientist" who once backed it have now admitted that it is not a possible explaination for climate change. Yet five years later you are still clinging to it when all the scientist have dropped it in the trash.

You talk about the dumbest yet and yet you still cling to something that has been proven to be junk. You talk about four or five countries out of a couple hundred that are taking action and ignore the fact for every one that has stopped several more are producing more than ever. Or to use your bath tub example, even if you shut to faucet all the way off you still have people dumping five gallon buckets into the tub.
2 manygoats

Albuquerque, NM

#30859 Jan 10, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The media, all liberal institutes and crony capitalists believe in man made catastrophic global warming; I don't.
Only the bravest among us can admit the depths of our ignorance. You my friend, are one courageous soul.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30860 Jan 10, 2013
Not so much a brave soul when responding to "pinheadlitesout" and spacedoutblues there easy pasture respondents.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#30861 Jan 10, 2013
2 manygoats wrote:
Only the bravest among us can admit the depths of our ignorance. You my friend, are one courageous soul.
My wife says, you can never have too many goats. She loves them, has raised them, & currently, as an excellent artist, is going through her 'goat artist's period'.

By the way. Did you know that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has a poorly earned hi skule deegreee with no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc. He has no further science or mathematics courses, but has errors of 73 million TIMES, 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, & 3000 TIMES. He also is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
PHD

Overton, TX

#30862 Jan 10, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife says, you can never have too many goats. She loves them, has raised them, & currently, as an excellent artist, is going through her 'goat artist's period'.
By the way. Did you know that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has a poorly earned hi skule deegreee with no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc. He has no further science or mathematics courses, but has errors of 73 million TIMES, 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, & 3000 TIMES. He also is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
You are a low life bringing your wife into all that hate you spread daily. I bet your wife has a better relationship with her goats than you could conger up. That woman must be a Saint to deal with your mental deficiency.
gcaveman1

Louin, MS

#30863 Jan 10, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with your rant is that China isn't the only one in that area of the world that is doing it. You think North Korea is going to jump on the reduce CO2 bandwagon. India is another example. Plus, lets not forget all those third world nations who need the energy and cannot afford to invest in solar and wind because they can not produce a reliable steady supply of power.
As for which scientist have acknowledged that climate change has happened before only did so when presented with such evidence. When that evidence was used by people like me to discredit those claims of AGW. AGW itself was debunked and is no longer considered a posibile theory for climate change. In other words it fell flat and many of those "scientist" who once backed it have now admitted that it is not a possible explaination for climate change. Yet five years later you are still clinging to it when all the scientist have dropped it in the trash.
You talk about the dumbest yet and yet you still cling to something that has been proven to be junk. You talk about four or five countries out of a couple hundred that are taking action and ignore the fact for every one that has stopped several more are producing more than ever. Or to use your bath tub example, even if you shut to faucet all the way off you still have people dumping five gallon buckets into the tub.
You are in competition only with yourself for stupidest posts on this thread.

Are you sure you're a granma? Because you write and reason like a 10-year-old girl.

Why don't you name these "many" scientists who have abandoned AGW theory? Tell us how and when it was debunked.

And please don't come back with that bullshit "look it up yourself" like you always do. If you're so sure of yourself and if your argument is so firm and strong, then you ought to be able to present evidence of such overwhelming weight that will make all AGW acceptors on this thread stfu and never visit here again.

Do you have something you want to show us besides your usual bullshit?
PHD

Overton, TX

#30864 Jan 10, 2013
All have abandoned AGW theory the use the term in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA Workshop: Illegal Aliens Are Just Like Dyi... 21 min Butters 12
Republicans agree with ... Elizabeth Warren? Tue swedenforever 3
US Media Dropping The Ball On Ukraine 'Volunteers' Mon NAZI RUSSIA 6
Russian rebels pay with their lives Sun true 1
You've Probably Never Heard of America's Worst ... Feb 27 medioguarddia 2
EDITORIAL: Rajendra Pachauri resigns U.N. globa... Feb 26 SpaceBlues 1
Hundreds to mark 50th year since Malcolm X's as... Feb 25 Mujahid 7
More from around the web