Climate change action: "The Science" gives way to "The Physics"

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: Samizdata.net

Just as the incoveniently disprovable "global warming" gave way to irrefutable "climate change", so "The Science" gives way to "The Physics" . Climate activist Bill McKibben will demonstrate : We're talking about a fight between human beings and physics.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2013
This place is full of the less rigorous.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#2 Jan 9, 2013
The best example of Humans versus physics came with the regime of George W Bush & Dick Cheney.

With their time in office they attempted to fight a campaign using the entire USA reserves of humans verus science by deleting all scientists & science from the employee list & first discovery. and to simultaneously establish a regime based on their particular brand of culture (a tel-evangelist slaver theocracy; The name of the Deity remains currently unknown)... in a country oustide the borders of the funding state, where the rule of law was screwed up & thrown in the bin following a conquest by the Bush/Cheney regime in an attempt to run oil extraction in that country (loadsa tarmac).

The result was...
(1) murderous idiots attempting to kill them (in the tens of millions).
(2) Finances to run the regime (negative value & increasing rapidly @ the time).

The attempt at running a country based on lack if fiscal math & the rule of diktat resulted in exactly the result that scientific principles modelled a century before.

so humans 0:, physics 1:,

Conclusion:
It remains totally & absolutely impossible to run a financially stable slave regime based on coolies,(a result that has remained the same throughout all of recorded history, no matter what economic model was used @ the time).

Have a nice day: Ag

ps.
The Bush/Cheney regime invaded the wrong country in the war against Al Quaeda. The true hideout of Al Quaeda was across the border south of Afghanistan in a country trying to run itself as a slaver regime.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#3 Jan 9, 2013
I am still awaiting an apology from the Blair Brown regime for trying tu turn me into a coolie and destroying my career in science in order to maintain a set number of coolies in a particular region.

The same bunch of idiots gave me the name "climate change" and came down on me hard every time I circumvented the latest imposed blockade designed to keep the designated coolies they had by list & label.
The last straw came when a visit from the labour party's fimest civil servants shut down a company that had just (3 days prior) discovered @ interview that I am what my CV says I am, & definitely NOT what the Capita database records said the labour party wanted me to become...
The crazy thing was that it was a civil engineering subcontractor offering grunt survey apprentice quality no brain work @ the minimum wage!

I continue to emigrate from the UK and am currently holding the fort here while the UK recovers from the devastating fiscal losses caused by an attempt by the labour party to run a regime based on "coolies".

I remain financially solvent & have not worked a day since the discovery of a regime based on "coolies" in action targeting me personally as a "coolie".

Humans 0; science 1;

Have a nice day: Ag
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Write a book, AG. Sorry, if you did not already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For black voters in D.C.'s mayoral election, th... 4 hr TEA 2
Soldiers' rights activist jailed in Russia 5 hr Fa-Foxy 6
Activist Stabbed for Anti-Putin Sticker on Car 5 hr Putinko 1
For our First Nations, new museum a monument to... 8 hr paul shykora arts 18
Student activist found guilty of sedition in Ma... Mon _malon_goblok 2
Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Mon Earthling-1 30,790
Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11) Mon hornback12 80

Activism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE