Britain recognizes Syria opposition a...

Britain recognizes Syria opposition as fighting rages

There are 45 comments on the The Raw Story story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Britain recognizes Syria opposition as fighting rages. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

Britain formally recognised a newly formed opposition bloc as the sole representative of the Syrian people on Tuesday, as UN head Ban Ki-moon said he feared Syria could become a "regional battleground." Britain's recognition of the opposition National Coalition came as fighting raged across Syrian flashpoints, including in the northern town of Ras ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#41 Nov 25, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!
So why Lol?
Brit Expat

Lunel, France

#42 Nov 25, 2012
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really 82 years old?
Yes and I remember the invasion of Palistine by the Europeon Jew.

THINK ABOUT IT! "WHO ARE THE TERRORISTS"?

The Atheist.
Getogrips

UK

#43 Nov 25, 2012
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>So why Lol?
It means "lots of laughter" Akilli. Don't let it sink your beliefs because the majority of us support you, and that's far more important than the few who don't. Keep posting and stand strong, you have very good points of views and the freedom to express it openly on here.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44 Nov 25, 2012
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
It means "lots of laughter" Akilli. Don't let it sink your beliefs because the majority of us support you, and that's far more important than the few who don't. Keep posting and stand strong, you have very good points of views and the freedom to express it openly on here.
You spoke like a true British..Thank you
Getogrips

UK

#45 Nov 25, 2012
Akilli wrote:
<quoted text>You spoke like a true British..Thank you
You've made my day, thank you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) 12 hr Mistresses step kids 244
News ACLU Sues Trump Administration to Force Governm... Oct 13 tomin cali 1
News Gay rights groups feel they are under siege Oct 12 Justin 12
News Two gay teens arrested for dancing together in ... Oct 12 LGBT HQ 5
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... Oct 9 Russian Troll Watch 32
News Egyptian police using dating apps to find, arre... Oct 5 Abrahamanic Relig... 4
News Rights groups urge Egypt to halt crackdown on h... Oct 1 Stella 2
More from around the web