Russian Rights activists oppose out-of-court ban on Innocence of Muslims

Sep 21, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 18

Russia could officially block access to YouTube while it hosts the infamous movie "Innocence of Muslims", Communications Minister Nikolay Nikiforov has warned.

Read more
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#1 Sep 21, 2012
The activists do have a very legitiment arguement according to Russian law. No court injunction has been issued to ban the video and the prosecutors, etc. can not legally ban it on their own.

BUT, regardless of the law, Putin will insure it is banned. He is above the law as ruler. Showing the video or it's trailer even if briefly, would be the spark that blows up the muslim powder keg inside Russia.

So it not being shown is a foregoing conclusion.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Good movie, I watch it.
I think It`s must be translated into Russian and placed wherever It`s possible.

There`s no reason to ban it as it is now.
Few people in Russia can understand it.
Hadeed

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Stupid american offend such a community which have not offended them ever.yet they claim to be more social.all communities should respect and dont blaspheme each other.muslims respect mosses and jesus more than thier nowadays respective believers of.showing rude and rubbish character doesnt represent any person responsible.
Noham

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2012
This is stupidity to offend a commynity.in fact americans are more rude and have rubbish behaviour.everyone should take care of eachother.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Sep 22, 2012
You will never force me to respect thugs and pedophils!
Small Town America UGX

Atlantic City, NJ

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Noham wrote:
This is stupidity to offend a commynity.in fact americans are more rude and have rubbish behaviour.everyone should take care of eachother.
I note you are using two nicks from the same ISP. So I will asume you are a schizoid islamist.
First, it appears you are either an illegal, or a muslim who has been permitted legal entry to my country. Assuming you are a legal immigrant, let me say this to you. You have been permitted entry into my country to enjoy our freedoms and the fruits of my country. One of our freedom's is that of free speech and rights of free expression. Now if someone says or does something you do not like, you also the right not to listen to what is said and ignore him. This does not give you the right to Murder and kill him.
I have observed your muslim culture close up. Studied your koran and other literature of your cult. Observed the evilness of your cult personally. I view things with an open mind until I form an opinion. I have formed an opinion. I do not like your cult of evilness. I do not trust it. Nor do I accept it.
Now, you have two choices. One is to return to your country of origin. Two is to stay and be a good little muslim.
Americans can be pushed a little. But once you cross the line, Allah be dammed. You will feel the anger of the American people. You will be waiting in line to have your turn with the 72 vigin whores. I do not take any sht from your cult in any manner, shape, or form. I detest it. I have seen the cowards you are at first hand.
Noham

Hong Kong

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I carefully read your comments mr small town.first of all u have read the islamic litrature but with a close mind.and u still represent ur ignorance and try to blaspheme by saying that evilness in islamic cult.infact evilness is in ur mind. Any religion may not include such ideas which may be according to a mind of someone special. It doesnt matter whether u accept ideas of others or reject those. And about cowardness, the whole world is observing u in afganistan how u have been kicked out. In last i m not american.. Thank God.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Noham wrote:
I carefully read your comments mr small town.first of all u have read the islamic litrature but with a close mind.and u still represent ur ignorance and try to blaspheme by saying that evilness in islamic cult.infact evilness is in ur mind. Any religion may not include such ideas which may be according to a mind of someone special. It doesnt matter whether u accept ideas of others or reject those. And about cowardness, the whole world is observing u in afganistan how u have been kicked out. In last i m not american.. Thank God.
So you are lying. Your muslim cult does permit lying to infidels.
Such a cult. "The religion of peace" haha.

Allow me to try and be a cartoonist to laugh at you.

#######
)
@@@@

That is a cartoon of your prophet and Allah !

Now, I hope it upsets you, and gives you a heart attack. haha
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Noham wrote:
But as we slowly leave Afghanistan, we also leave behind thousands of your muslim Taliban and Al-Quaida who are still standing in line for their turn with the 72 worn out virgin whores. While you fornicate with sheep and goats which you are noted for. I guess it is better than fondling little boys like Mohammad did.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2012
I'm not in Afghanistan you towel head, so how can you observe me?

I got a big laugh watching those abu graib photos though. It reminded me of the days when I was a prison guard. We used to take turns abusing the prisoners and then masturbated in the locker room just thinking about it. I still have photos I keep under my pillow.

You should learn to recognize moral superiority when you see it and start praying to me and not mecca. Ha!
Small Town America UGX

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2012
Have I mentioned that I'm very mentally disturbed? My psychiatrist says it's good to share my thoughts with the public but it doesn't seem to be helping much. I've thought of hiding in the trunk of a car and shooting people at random on a busy street, through a little hole in the trunk. So far, I haven't done it so maybe this forum really does help.

What do you think, Abe?
AbeUG

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2012
I think you're completely nuts.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
I think you're completely nuts.
So, even you have turned go against me. So much for loyalty.

I am a Patriotic American and we must dominate the planet and punish those who would not be loyal and recognize our infinite virtue. If I must stand alone on the hilltop, waving my flag of virtue and wisdom, then so be it.

God will soon punish you all!
Insa

Hong Kong

#16 Sep 23, 2012
As the fact is that all americans are not rubbish like u pig(small town). Every culture and state have some social and unsocial people. I have friends in america but they are so nice. You keep try to offend others but in fact u are insulting your ownselve. I think u should consult a good psychatrist. You are one of them which is representing america in respect of negativities. I also condemn all those acts which offend others whether muslims or non muslims. We should respect each other especially in case of religion. Free speech doesnt mean to offend other. Everyone should be responsible and polite.
Noham

Hong Kong

#17 Sep 23, 2012
To small town,
Everyone knows who are more abused sexually. Any prophet whether Muhammad, jesus or mosses were not as you jackass(small town) think of. Haha. They were extraordinary men and have gotten high spiritual level. Now u, if u comments on others and think that u are polite hahaha, doesnt mean that u r enoughworthy to comment on such sacred persons. Persons like u should be thrown into a foul gutter. Waiting for ur answer..
Small Town America UGX

Atlantic City, NJ

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Noham wrote:
To small town,
Everyone knows who are more abused sexually. Any prophet whether Muhammad, jesus or mosses were not as you jackass(small town) think of. Haha. They were extraordinary men and have gotten high spiritual level. Now u, if u comments on others and think that u are polite hahaha, doesnt mean that u r enoughworthy to comment on such sacred persons. Persons like u should be thrown into a foul gutter. Waiting for ur answer..
You started against America in your hateful anti-American posts and I responded accordingly, islamist. It was you who denigrated your own religion by even mentioning it when you posted your attacks. Double standards that you impose does not stand with Americans, when posting anti-American attacks. You reap what you sow.
sunshine

United States

#19 Sep 23, 2012
Insa wrote:
As the fact is that all americans are not rubbish like u pig(small town). Every culture and state have some social and unsocial people. I have friends in america but they are so nice. You keep try to offend others but in fact u are insulting your ownselve.
Thank you! He is an embarrassment to all Americans.
sunshine

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Hahaha! Even some guy in Hong Kong can tell that you've been sexually abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 14 hr rahm Jizzbucket e... 4
News Ethics panel steps up inquiry of Kentucky Rep. ... Sun Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News New AP Stylebook Entry on 'Global Warming',... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News Republicans With a College Degree Are Less Like... Mar 27 litesong 1
News NYT Reporter: Quoting Global Warming Skeptics P... Mar 27 Butters 10
News Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11) Mar 26 hornback12 103
News Malaysia activist convicted of sedition Mar 26 MBAH ASROBIN 3
More from around the web