PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur

PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur

There are 60 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Sep 9, 2012, titled PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

Pop star Lady Gaga has been slammed by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals , which claimed that she is heartless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#44 Sep 26, 2012
QWERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your mommy told you that you were smart or educated, doesn't make it so. We have seen you on this and other threads for quite some time now and have never seen anything resembling intelligence coming from your keyboard. I guess the three years you spent taking Psych 101 were wasted afterall.
One is left to wonder what your mommy told you. You seem to have some difficulty differentiating between subjective opinion and objective empirical fact. While you have every right to voice your opinion that in no way indicates that your opinion equals factor is in any way more accurate than the opinion of any other person. Just because you, on your pseudo-intellectual pedestal, find the post of another lacking intelligence in your subjective opinion does not necessarily mean that the post actually lacks intelligence. Get over yourself Einstein, you're not that bright. Try acting like you're as intelligent as you think you are and leave the pseudo-intellectual condescension to the idiots who need it because they lack the intelligence to do anything else. Or are you really one of those idiots?
WhiteDevil

Live Oak, FL

#45 Sep 26, 2012
petards can't help themselves,they suffer organic brain damage from malnutrition....EAT MORE MEAT!!!...Do it Today!

Boggy Creek

#46 Sep 26, 2012
Holy buckets of bilge barf, Batman! I must have inadvertently posted my last comment as I spell checked somehow because I have one rough draft and one corrected version posted. My post came up as first on this page and when I paged back......there it was again!!! The blunders of modern technology.........or fumbly fingers whichever the case may be. My apologies for the double post.
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#48 Sep 26, 2012
Better they should slam her for her total lack of any musical talent! Entertainers that rely on visual devices usually want to cover up their lack of musicianship! kiss is one of the best examples!
7 of 13 - the revenge

United States

#49 Sep 26, 2012
Squach wrote:
Holy buckets of bilge barf, Batman! I must have inadvertently posted my last comment as I spell checked somehow because I have one rough draft and one corrected version posted. My post came up as first on this page and when I paged back......there it was again!!! The blunders of modern technology.........or fumbly fingers whichever the case may be. My apologies for the double post.
gee squash. you actually spell check that obnoxious, semi-lucid kidblather and degenerate bunkum. the mind boggles.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#50 Sep 27, 2012
QWERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your mommy told you that you were smart or educated, doesn't make it so. We have seen you on this and other threads for quite some time now and have never seen anything resembling intelligence coming from your keyboard. I guess the three years you spent taking Psych 101 were wasted afterall.
When you don't have a factual rebuttal, you attempt to deflect by slinging insults. History proves the vegan diet is inferior as evidenced by the survival of meat eating humans and the death of non meat eating humans.

Boggy Creek

#51 Sep 27, 2012
7 of 13 - the revenge wrote:
<quoted text>gee squash. you actually spell check that obnoxious, semi-lucid kidblather and degenerate bunkum. the mind boggles.
You seem to be an expert on the state of obnoxious semi-lucidity, dopy. Peel the glue bag off of your face before your next post, will ya?
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#52 Sep 28, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be an expert on the state of obnoxious semi-lucidity, dopy. Peel the glue bag off of your face before your next post, will ya?
you are such a witless, boring PoS troll. When are you going to realize that you are nothing but a spineless punching bag on topix? You're so effing dense, you will never grasp what an ass you make of yourself day in and day out. Like all spineless cowards, you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack.'tis true!
Want more humiliation? I'll be glad to help, though you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!
hunters are COWARDS

Barnesville, OH

#54 Sep 28, 2012
I just love large furry goat testicles. They make the best stew.

Anybody got any for sale?
hunters are COWARDS

Barnesville, OH

#55 Sep 28, 2012
I'm such a witless, boring, self humiliating PoS goat screwing troll. When will I realize that I am nothing but a spineless punching bag on topix? And like all spineless cowards, I lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack... except for the one I'm licking right now,'tis true!
Michelle Obama

Elk Grove Village, IL

#56 Sep 28, 2012
Lady GG is looking as fat as me lately. No more 20 ouncers for you missy!
WhiteDevil

Alachua, FL

#57 Sep 30, 2012
*yawn*

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#58 Oct 4, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wow. that couldn't possibly be right, for several reasons.
the solution is simple.
go vegan.
do it today.
nothing could be easier.
it's that easy.
We need to reform factory farming methods, for sure. However, I don't see the majority of the world's population as opting a vegan or even vegetarian diet.
southern meanie sumbitch

Cantonment, FL

#59 Oct 4, 2012
sheeee-it!

I'd hit it, then quit it.
nuclear zombie named fred wrote:
lady gaga is just plain disgusting.
I Fart in Your Soup

Cantonment, FL

#60 Oct 4, 2012
Wait until you go out to eat at a nice restaurant.
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a witless, boring PoS troll. When are you going to realize that you are nothing but a spineless punching bag on topix? You're so effing dense, you will never grasp what an ass you make of yourself day in and day out. Like all spineless cowards, you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack.'tis true!
Want more humiliation? I'll be glad to help, though you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!
nuclear zombie named fred

Clovis, CA

#61 Oct 19, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try PSYCHO. lol
Wipe the drool off ur lip, everyone is laughing and pointing, again.
wrong. thanks for the pointless serenade.

Clovis, CA

#62 Oct 19, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to reform factory farming methods, for sure. However, I don't see the majority of the world's population as opting a vegan or even vegetarian diet.
wrong. we need to eliminate factory farming, all slaughterhouses and all forms of animal slavery. it's the only compassionate and humane thing to do.

so the answer is simple.

educate yourself.

do some research.

go vegan.

do it today.

Clovis, CA

#63 Oct 19, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be an expert on the state of obnoxious semi-lucidity, dopy. Peel the glue bag off of your face before your next post, will ya?
gee whiz squash here's the problem as i see it.. beyond that you gleefully misinterpret the extremely obvious, the fact is that it appears that you refuse to understand because you refuse to get it or you just don't want to understand or you just don't understand. that is a moral defect in your posturing and refusal that is obvious and is reflected by your idiotic and unreasonable comments, and by your shameful schoolyard bullying shenanigans. but there is a better way. one that is compassionate and humane.

so the answer is simple.

educate yourself.

do some research.

go vegan.

do it today.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#64 Oct 23, 2012
gimme back my bullets. what a macaroon.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#65 Oct 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="oh lord won't you buy me a mercedes benz"]Wait until you go out to eat at a nice restaurant.<quoted text>[/QUOTE]precisely correct. i do eat at nice restaurant when i get the chance. there are plenty of vegan restaurants here in silicon valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... 1 hr Maggie 255
News Multi-meter Sea Level Rise This Century? That's... Sun Earthling-1 3
News Amnesty International considers pushing for dec... Sun Jenji Licious 1
News Hamas is set to win a seat at the United Nation... Sat jewish bolshevik ... 2
News Income-based water bills work for Philly. Why n... Jul 31 Friends Project 2
News NDP Leader commits to building Freedom Road to ... Jul 29 Melvin Straight A... 4
News Student activists occupying the Ministry of Edu... Jul 28 TW_sugar_daddio 2
More from around the web