PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur

PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur

There are 60 comments on the ABS-CBN News story from Sep 9, 2012, titled PETA slams Lady Gaga for wearing fur. In it, ABS-CBN News reports that:

Pop star Lady Gaga has been slammed by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals , which claimed that she is heartless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABS-CBN News.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 25, 2012
i will explain this to you one more time.

the answer is simple.

do some research into animal cruelty.

go vegan.

do it today.
america

United States

#23 Sep 25, 2012
You know believe what you want. Eat what you want. Maybe you can just create concentration camps for everyone who doesn't believe the way you do. Vegan food sucks and is expensive. I personally don't have the money to run to the store twice a day to keep fresh veggies in the house. Not to mention the drought this year really hurt the Local produce market. So nazi wannabe , shave your head and dictate how people should live their lives and make all their choices for them so you can feel superior.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 25, 2012
america wrote:
You know believe what you want. Eat what you want. Maybe you can just create concentration camps for everyone who doesn't believe the way you do. Vegan food sucks and is expensive. I personally don't have the money to run to the store twice a day to keep fresh veggies in the house. Not to mention the drought this year really hurt the Local produce market. So nazi wannabe , shave your head and dictate how people should live their lives and make all their choices for them so you can feel superior.
lordy mama.. let's be honest here...it's a long leap from advocating a cruelty-free, compasionate diet to being a nazi wannabe, your paperthin generalizations are ridiculous and bogus to the extreme.

and it's kind of pathetic and downright silly that you mention global warming only in passing and don't really address the subject in much depth.

no worriess the FAO of the united nations has done so.

http://www.fao.org/docrep/010/a0701e/a0701e00...

obviously you feel safe playing the "clueless consumerist" card and prefer to let others do your thinking for you.

so the answer is simple.

educate yourself.

go vegan.

do it today.
america

United States

#25 Sep 25, 2012
Very little rain equals very few crops equals my local stores don't even have fresh sweet corn for sale. Nothing more to address. When people try to dictate how others should live it is very wrong. That's why we live in America. That's why wars are fought. That's why people died so you can choose to kill plants and consume their flesh. Want to be politically correct eat nothing. Then we won't have to read your pathetic views on how 99.6 % population should be like you.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#26 Sep 25, 2012
america wrote:
Very little rain equals very few crops equals my local stores don't even have fresh sweet corn for sale. Nothing more to address. When people try to dictate how others should live it is very wrong. That's why we live in America. That's why wars are fought. That's why people died so you can choose to kill plants and consume their flesh. Want to be politically correct eat nothing. Then we won't have to read your pathetic views on how 99.6 % population should be like you.
10-4 on that... karma cookie is cult coo coo !
WhiteDevil

Alachua, FL

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Im gonna start eating cats....Thank you peta!.....you have inspired me to add cat meat to my diet.
Vegans are unhealthy

Manchester, UK

#29 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
i will explain this to you one more time.
the answer is simple.
do some research into animal cruelty.
go vegan.
do it today.
Vegans are malnourished and very unhealthy. Only 0.5% of the world population is vegan and it won't get any higher than that. A vegan diet is lacking is many important nutrients and has been proven to shrink your brain.

I, like most humans, will continue to eat meat and there is nothing you weak, pale morons can do about it.

Location hidden

#30 Sep 25, 2012
america wrote:
Very little rain equals very few crops equals my local stores don't even have fresh sweet corn for sale. Nothing more to address.
wrong. there is alot to address, alot of problems to be examined and hopefully solved. but first things first and that is that you have to get beyond your narrowly constructed and bogus, contrived worldview. global warming and climate change is a big problem and it's only going to get worse.

Location hidden

#31 Sep 25, 2012
Im gonna start eating cats....Thank you peta!.....you have inspired me to add cat meat to my diet.
you are an evil person with no morals or grasp on reality.

Location hidden

#32 Sep 25, 2012
Vegans are unhealthy wrote:
<quoted text> Vegans are malnourished and very unhealthy. Only 0.5% of the world population is vegan and it won't get any higher than that. A vegan diet is lacking is many important nutrients and has been proven to shrink your brain.
I, like most humans, will continue to eat meat and there is nothing you weak, pale morons can do about it.
my sweet lord.. it is beyond obvious that you know next to nothing about human nutrition and what constitutes a healthy diet.

the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

go vegan.

do it today.

Location hidden

#33 Sep 25, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>10-4 on that... karma cookie is cult coo coo !
oh my kiss of dunce, when will you ever learn. a vegan diet is healthy and nutritious and is the only cruelty free choice. it is the only compassionate choice.

the answer is simple.

educate yourself.

go vegan.

do it today.
Vegans are unhealthy

Manchester, UK

#34 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
go vegan.
do it today.
Like I said, I, like most humans, will continue to eat meat and there is nothing you weak, pale morons can do about it.

Veganism is an unhealthy and an unnatural diet that have been proven to shrink the brian and cause numerous health problems. I'll stick to eating healthy animal products ;)
Mojo is a fascist

Manchester, UK

#35 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>a vegan diet is healthy and nutritious and is the only cruelty free choice.
This proves what a brainwashed moron you really are.

Millions of animals are mutilated and killed every year during the planting and harvesting of vegeatables that make up the vegan diet.

Nobody's hands are free from the blood of other animals, not even vegans.

Plus, a diet that has been proven to shrink the brain and cause numerous health problems is NOT healthy.

Location hidden

#36 Sep 25, 2012
Vegans are unhealthy wrote:
<quoted text> Like I said, I, like most humans, will continue to eat meat and there is nothing you weak, pale morons can do about it.
Veganism is an unhealthy and an unnatural diet that have been proven to shrink the brian and cause numerous health problems. I'll stick to eating healthy animal products ;)
because you eat the flesh of horribly abused and sadistically slaughtered sentient, innocent beings, does not prove that eating meat is healthy or natural. that is a bogus and exceedingly worthless comparison. it is unreasonable for you to make such crass and mind-numbingly idiotic statements.

the answer is simple.

educate yourself.

go vegan.

do it today.
Mojo is a fascist

Manchester, UK

#37 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>because you eat the flesh of horribly abused and sadistically slaughtered sentient, innocent beings, does not prove that eating meat is healthy or natural. that is a bogus and exceedingly worthless comparison. it is unreasonable for you to make such crass and mind-numbingly idiotic statements.
the answer is simple.
educate yourself.
go vegan.
do it today.
Animal products contains all the important nutrients the human body needs to thrive, a vegan diet does not. Humans and our ancestors have been eating animal products for millions of years. We are omnivores, we are designed to eat meat. Without meat and other animal products in out diet, our body suffers.

There is nothing you or any other malnourished vegan can say to change these facts.

I've been a meat eater all my life and I'm in great health. There is no way in hell I would risk my health by following an unnatural and nutrient deficient vegan diet because some fascist tells me to.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#38 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>oh my kiss of dunce, when will you ever learn. a vegan diet is healthy and nutritious and is the only cruelty free choice. it is the only compassionate choice.
the answer is simple.
educate yourself.
go vegan.
do it today.
You are a major loon but I'm sure you find modest comfort in your rubber room.

“I surived”

Since: Apr 11

A day without women March 2017

#39 Sep 25, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>because you eat the flesh of horribly abused and sadistically slaughtered sentient, innocent beings, does not prove that eating meat is healthy or natural. that is a bogus and exceedingly worthless comparison. it is unreasonable for you to make such crass and mind-numbingly idiotic statements.
the answer is simple.
educate yourself.
go vegan.
do it today.
What is compelling is that at one time the human species was 100% plant eaters but through time and evolution, those who chose to eat only plant material died and were less able to survive than their meat eating counterparts. Not eating meat is/was evolutionary inferior and those who did not eat meat either converted to survive or ceased to be.

I am educated...

which is why I am not vegan...

and will remain that way.
QWERTY

San Francisco, CA

#40 Sep 25, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is compelling is that at one time the human species was 100% plant eaters but through time and evolution, those who chose to eat only plant material died and were less able to survive than their meat eating counterparts. Not eating meat is/was evolutionary inferior and those who did not eat meat either converted to survive or ceased to be.
I am educated...
which is why I am not vegan...
and will remain that way.
Just because your mommy told you that you were smart or educated, doesn't make it so. We have seen you on this and other threads for quite some time now and have never seen anything resembling intelligence coming from your keyboard. I guess the three years you spent taking Psych 101 were wasted afterall.
WhiteDevil

Alachua, FL

#41 Sep 26, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>you are an evil person with no morals or grasp on reality.
Reality=you have caused the death of a few cats today......I'm evil huh?.....Why do you need to impose your will on others?...mind your own affairs and leave others to mind theirs...nobody likes a control freak....as for your grasp on reality...I don't have time to discuss that with you.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#43 Sep 26, 2012
QWERTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your mommy told you that you were smart or educated, doesn't make it so. We have seen you on this and other threads for quite some time now and have never seen anything resembling intelligence coming from your keyboard. I guess the three years you spent taking Psych 101 were wasted afterall.
One is left to wonder what your mommy told you. You seem to have some difficulty diferentiating between subjective opinion and objective emperical fact. While you have every right to voice your opinion that in no way indicates that your opinion equals fact or is in any way more accurate than the opinion of any other person. Just because you, on your pseudo-intellectual pedastool, find the post of another lacking intelligence in your subjective opinion does not necessarily mean that the post actually lacks intelligence. Get over yourself Einstein, you're not that bright. Try acting like you're as intelligent as you think you are and leave the pseudo-intellectual condescention to the idiots who need it because they lack the intelligence to do anything else. Or are you really one of those idiots?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Louis Gears Up For 10,000 Men Community Event Apr 22 Eyz 5
News Trump's polarizing policies push some to greate... Apr 21 Member 7
News #BlackLivesMatter: The Rise Of A Movement (Jul '16) Apr 20 Mike Brown 4
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) Apr 19 Fidel 240
News Black Activists Have Some Advice For New Protes... Apr 19 Now_What- 4
News CAIR To Bring Its Message Of Illiberal Islamism... Apr 18 Ihatemuslims2 3
News Activists, Democrats plan Tax March to get Trum... Apr 18 Mothra 83
More from around the web