Health Stats and Global Warming Fears in Coal Emissions Report by...

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com 16

Health Stats and Global Warming Fears in Coal Emissions Report by Pembina Institute disputed by Top Scientist and Friends of Science Pembina has called upon the oil sands producing province of Alberta, Canada to close its coal-fired plants claiming their emissions cause 100 premature deaths, health costs and global warming.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 28, 2013
These FOS people are no friends of science. They are old. Brrrrrr. And cold.

I've nothing against the old. But these guys think the sun is causing the AGW.

Wake up, people. Ninety million tons of man-made CO2 are emitted into our atmosphere every day!

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/index.htm
Michelle Stirling

Calgary, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Hi SpaceBlues. Most of the Friends of Science are actual scientists or engineers. Perhaps you will read the Wall Street Journal article by 16 other scientists (admittedly more well-known than Friends of Science, younger and who presumably know much more..) http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...

And think on this. How much CO2 is emitted by humans every day? This is an important issue. An open mind is critically important to this topic.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2013
The press release printed: "Economist Dr. Ross McKitrick whose statistical analysis with mathematician Steve McIntyre demolished the Hockey Stick graph, the global warming icon, now disputes the statistical fear-mongering of the Pembina Institute on the emission health effects."

That's NOT true. No economist can demolish a climate graph and has not done so.

The same source also printed: "The core group of the Friends of Science is made up of retired earth and atmospheric scientists."

Hence, they are not all active scientists. However, they appear to be old industry shills.

An open mind is not a substitute for established science. In this case, this bunch is wrong as I posted in my previous post.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2013
For the old/cold core:

Over the last 35 years the sun has shown a slight cooling trend. However global temperatures have been increasing. Because the sun and climate are going in opposite directions scientists conclude the sun cannot be the cause of recent global warming.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/solar-activit...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 28, 2013
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 28, 2013
How come the FOS could not talk about this?

Scientists examining evidence across the world from New Jersey to North Africa say they have linked the abrupt disappearance of half of earth's species 200 million years ago to a precisely dated set of gigantic volcanic eruptions. The eruptions may have caused climate changes so sudden that many creatures were unable to adapt -- possibly on a pace similar to that of human-influenced climate warming today. The extinction opened the way for dinosaurs to evolve and dominate the planet for the next 135 million years, before they, too, were wiped out in a later planetary cataclysm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/...
PHD

Overton, TX

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Gee the spacedoutblues can't give a real answer only scientific science fiction useless babble. Try again spacedoutblues.
litesong

Everett, WA

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Michelle Stirling wrote:
Most of the Friends of Science are actual scientists or engineers. Perhaps you will read the Wall Street Journal article by 16 other scientists.......
Quoting banking, finance & investment articles to show science accuracy is showing the wolf's obviously big teeth. Sidetracking coal pollution with erroneous sidewinder issues of hockey sticks, dusty roads & mercury contained in CFL bulbs is obvious big business & silly money-bought scientists.

Michelle Stirling is a bought & paid for hack, as is the article.
litesong

Everett, WA

#9 Mar 29, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
spaceblues.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.

At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
PHD

Overton, TX

#10 Mar 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
spaceblues.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout" have more and more diarrheas.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 31, 2013
litesong wrote:
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
spaceblues.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
You are correct.

More by Hansen et al:

Humanity is doubling down on its Faustian climate bargain by pumping up fossil fuel particulate and nitrogen pollution. The more the Faustian debt grows, the more unmanageable the eventual consequences will be. Yet there are plans to build more than 1000 coal-fired power plants and plans to develop some of the dirtiest oil sources on the planet. These plans should be vigorously resisted. We are already in a deep hole -- it is time to stop digging.
PHD

Montalba, TX

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Thanks for agreeing with me.
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout and spacedoutblues" have more and more diarrheas.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#13 Apr 1, 2013
fetid feces face wrote:
Thanks for agreeing with me.......diarrheas.
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' lies about those agreeing with him to cover up its loneliness.

fetid feces face flip flopper fiend flopped:
diarrhea.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.

At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
PHD

Montalba, TX

#14 Apr 1, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' lies about those agreeing with him to cover up its loneliness.
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend flopped:
diarrhea.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
More and more thatís all the "pinheadlitesout" have more and more diarrheas.
Michelle Stirling

Calgary, Canada

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Hi Space Blues - well, McKitrich just did it again. http://opinion.financialpost.com/2013/04/01/w...
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#16 Apr 4, 2013
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flopped:
Thanks for agreeing with me..........diarrheas.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Even when it is obvious 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' lies, it has no shame but repeats its lies, all the more. No one agreed with it & its 'thanks' is an empty show of solidarity to itself.

I never tire telling the true traits of "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend". It lied saying it had a PHD. It isn't a doctor, while it diagnoses wrongly. It has no science & mathematics degrees. It has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(if it has that).

However, "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" IS a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener supporter & is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" hates dirtling because dirtling is a worse slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener, and "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" is jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The bitter fruit of Obama's deal with Cuba's ap... 5 hr Doc Proper 7
Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11) 18 hr kadamson 91
Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) Wed swedenforever 227
ACLU: Diamondhead POA violates residents' rights (May '13) Wed Jim in Diamondhead 3
Black lives still matters to grassroots and Bla... Jan 27 reality is a crutch 1
Judge vacates transgender activist's conviction... Jan 27 TerryE 2
Activists say payday loans prey on poor; protes... Jan 26 Steve 6
More from around the web