Hansen retires to push climate fight

Hansen retires to push climate fight

There are 7 comments on the BBC News story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Hansen retires to push climate fight. In it, BBC News reports that:

One of the leading voices on the science of global warming is to retire from Nasa this week to be more active in the fight against fossil fuels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2013
History reserves a chapter for Dr Hansen's accomplishments. How lucky the humanity is to have produced people like him at this time actively enlightening us with their concerned science.

Thanks and more thanks to come, Dr James Hansen. We are pleased with your life.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 2, 2013
He hasn't retired so much as switched careers. I wonder if he could get elected?
PHD

Thornton, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Yes indeed he could get elected the commander of scientific science fiction scare tactics to extract more tax dollars from the real tax payers. Why did they make the USA space hitchhikers?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#4 Apr 4, 2013
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flopped:
sci fi........
//////////
litesong wrote:
I never tire telling the true traits of "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend". It lied saying it had a PHD. It isn't a doctor, while it diagnoses wrongly. It has no science & mathematics degrees. It has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(if it has that).

However, "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" IS a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener supporter & is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" hates dirtling because dirtling is a worse slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener, and "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" is jealous.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2013
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
He hasn't retired so much as switched careers. I wonder if he could get elected?
Yes, he could if he got money help. I think he doesn't even have to wait a year or two. He would be then the only scientist in congress.

However, his focus is the main attraction. He might not want to dilute it with procedures, etc. But he could advise those who do the lawmaking.
PHD

Thornton, TX

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Yes indeed he could get elected the commander of scientific science fiction scare tactics to extract more tax dollars from the real tax payers. Why did they make the USA space hitchhikers?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flopped:
sci fi........
//////////
litesong wrote:
I never tire telling the true traits of "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend". It lied saying it had a PHD. It isn't a doctor, while it diagnoses wrongly. It has no science & mathematics degrees. It has no upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(if it has that).

However, "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" IS a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener supporter & is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" hates dirtling because dirtling is a worse slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener, and "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" is jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After fight, Indiana receives 'atheist' license... 6 hr fuddhy 1
News Meetup takes risky leap into the Trump resistance 10 hr CodeTalker 36
News Black Activists Have Some Advice For New Protes... Tue lol 2
News Black Healthcare Activism and the Affordable Ca... Mon J Marvin5669 1
News CAIR To Bring Its Message Of Illiberal Islamism... Mar 19 Ihatemuslims 2
News Vanzant, DuVernay, Sharpton among fest's daytim... Mar 17 copout 4
News Obama Was Wrong About Gas Prices And Now Libera... Mar 17 okimar 8
More from around the web