Fury over attack on Pakistan girl

Fury over attack on Pakistan girl

There are 3 comments on the BBC News story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Fury over attack on Pakistan girl. In it, BBC News reports that:

An attack by Taliban gunmen in north-west Pakistan that wounded a 14-year-old who campaigned for girls' rights has caused an outcry in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Mashal Khan

Peshawar, Pakistan

#1 Oct 9, 2012
i don't know why taliban are doing that
sunshine

Thrissur, India

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Taliban ded it becas that girl was writing bout taliban nd she was writing what she has seen ... But talibani are. Harami
they say that we r following islam
they e making fool to own nd other
Islam does not permit to kill a 14 years old kid
means talibanis are Hizde sixer Islam ka naam lekar galat karte hai harami .. Islam ko badnaam karte hai ..
MASOOD KHAN SHALMANI

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Actually these are not Taliban, they are wild animals who hit an innocent school girl. May Allah Almighty give her good health and prestige. May Allah Almighty destroy these type of Taliban/wild animals. They dont know that what is humanity? Bcoz they are wild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How gay rights advance democracy in the Middle ... 1 hr Marco R s Secret ... 3
News Philadelphia readies for DNC after quiet Clevel... 5 hr fell that BERN 1
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 7 hr WasteWater 6
News The problem with blaming Black Lives Matter 23 hr TRUMP FAN 6
News Philadelphia readies for DNC after quiet Clevel... Fri ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Islamophobes, White Supremacists and Gays for T... Jul 20 Synque 2
News Latin America presses gay and transgender prote... Jul 17 lol 3
More from around the web