JetBlue pays discrimination settlement

JetBlue pays discrimination settlement

There are 5 comments on the story from Jan 5, 2009, titled JetBlue pays discrimination settlement. In it, reports that:

The American Civil Liberties Union said Monday JetBlue Airways Corp. and the Transportation Security Administration paid $240,000 to a man who claimed he was discriminated against based on his ethnicity and ...

Join the discussion below, or

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#1 Jan 5, 2009
$240,000 for an offensive T-shirt. Holy Cr++, I have about $2 million in my chest of drawers. Time to retire. I cannot believe someone got paid that kind of money. America, What a country.

#2 Jan 5, 2009
its terrible actually ,,, private comapnies cant ensure safty ,,, if the guy did somthing and jet blue said nothing everyone would have said look it was obvious and they would have been sued the other way ,,,, terrible i say ,,, lot of arabs are just playing rub you face in this game ,,,, like praying on a flight ,,, they dont have to do it but they want to piss people off ,,,,, sorry wait till you get off for your private side show ,,,

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2009
They should have given him a oneway ticket out of America for slapping her in the face as well. People who dress like that in public places are looking for trouble.
john smith

Comerio, Puerto Rico

#5 Mar 12, 2013
Is there racial discrimination in JetBlue?
Angry white united pilot

Juneau, AK

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Wait until the negros here about this lawsuit. They'll be lining up with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in toe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented immigrants flex political muscle i... 8 hr tomin cali 6
News Local activists disappointed with city engageme... Thu Move On 7
News Amnesty: Aus bound refugees driven to suicide Oct 17 Wildchild 1
News North Carolina Senate debate likely to mention ... Oct 15 Mariah 2
News Once again, turkeys will fall, and it's legal Oct 10 flavia 3
News UN agreement reached on aircraft climate-change... Oct 7 Prepare 4 a 3rd W... 2
News Woman who gave water to pigs headed to slaughte... Oct 7 USA R0CKS 2
More from around the web