3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear...

3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear commander

There are 1 comment on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 10, 2013, titled 3-star admiral fired as No. 2 nuclear commander. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner are increasing the pressure on each other to bend in their deadlock over the federal debt limit and the partial government shutdown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2013
Is he a dumbocrat? sounds like he might be! who trusted him as nuclear commander, I wonder and dare I ask who GAVE HIM THE ASSIGNMENT OR PROMOTION?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... 48 min Squach 243
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) 14 hr global gaza 2
News NDP Leader commits to building Freedom Road to ... Mon Jacob Many Times 2
News Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize for 'extraordinary... (Oct '09) Sun Calgary Union Worker 228
News 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives... Sun Butters 4
News Exxon Busted: knew climate change was a threat ... Jul 25 SpaceBlues 20
News Jose Antonio Vargas: The Face of the Entitled I... (Jul '14) Jul 23 Border Hoppin Coc... 3
More from around the web