Hate-speech rules face serious challenge

Hate-speech rules face serious challenge

There are 2 comments on the The Globe and Mail story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Hate-speech rules face serious challenge. In it, The Globe and Mail reports that:

Bill Whatcott hands out flyers door to door in Ottawa on October 11, 2011. Bill Whatcott hands out flyers door to door in Ottawa on October 11, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Globe and Mail.

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Feb 27, 2013
This person represents all that is wrong with fundamentalist religions. Thinking that they can spew their hatred to everyone within ear shot and that people are going to give a damn about what they have to say! Whatcott and people of his ilk still believe that dinosaurs did not exist. They refuse to look at any scientific evidence that might not line up with the strict religious views that have narrowed their minds since they could utter their first words; they inherited their small minded viewpoint from parents and grandparents who unabashedly brainwashed them and filled them with this hatred of anything that requires intelligent thought. Gays were born that way Billy; live with it and get on with your sad, pathetic life.

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I hate queers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outside the Box: Tariffs, the economy, and othe... Thu Jeff Brightone 1
News UN chief appoints Bloomberg as envoy for climat... Mar 12 I m A Believer 2
News Lesbian couple says martial arts teacher discri... Mar 10 Silk_the_Absent1 6
News Black Lives Matter activist talks justice, powe... Mar 8 lol 1
News Judge will render verdict Thursday in Anita Kra... (May '17) Mar 7 Arnold 7
News Demi Lovato helped this gay couple get engaged ... Mar 6 Wondering 10
News Official: Teens in migrant shelters have no abo... Mar 1 FART SPRING 2