GreaterGood.org Gives $45,000 to Animal Rescue Groups and Sheltersa

Nov 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com

Liz Baker, executive director of GreaterGood.org, announced today that the first round of disaster relief grants, totaling $45,000, have been sent to animal rescue first responders and New Jersey shelters dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
AnimalLover5

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Awesome.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

AnimalLover5 wrote:
Awesome.
They shouldn't give 1 red cent to help the irrelevant critters until the humans are adequately cared for imo.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
They shouldn't give 1 red cent to help the irrelevant critters until the humans are adequately cared for imo.
stfu you pathetic PoS TROLL. NO ONE CARES what animal hating, corpse eating slobs like you think. Get lost and quit TROLLING the animal rights forums. You're just a waste of space and MOST humans would pay to help non human animals over worthless pieces of sh#t like you.'tis true!
John

Albany Creek, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Wasting charity money on stupid animals while people go homeless.
Typical animal rights nuts.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
YOU are the waste and NO ONE in their right mind would ever help scum like you. You are and always will be, a worthless PoS wasting space. Get lost, scumbag. YOU are the stupid animal and every non human animal on the planet has more worth than a PoS like you.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Emotional witless lil fck,ain't I boy?
seems so. You really ought to seek psychiatric help ASAP

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Ridiculous imo.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ridiculous imo.
For once your effing stupid opinion is spot on! Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>For once your effing stupid opinion is spot on! Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL
I never thought I would see you agree that spending money to help animals is, "Ridiculous imo."

Way to go HAC!!!

'tis true

carry on, you moronic, consistent idiot of a troll.......
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL.

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL.
Wow, I would have never guessed you would say that!

'tis true

carry on, you parroting, predictable, boring, friendless little troll.......
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shit! I see what the others are talking about. Projection must be a way of life with you. You still haven't registered and you still use multiple names. As soon as I logged on I recognized you and your psychopathic pronouncements. My ten year old twins have more self control. Yer such a crazy putz. Have fun storming the castle.
You don't see sh#t, you are such a pathetic ever flailing FAILING PoS troll. You fool NO ONE and no one of sane mind is amused by your imbecile ramblings and begging for attention. I will slap your sorry pathetic a$s for as long as it takes. Carry on you worthless waste of space..

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL.
Déjà vu
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Nice decorations, by the way, ESPECIALLY the decorations you put on your own asinine posts!! Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL and get the psychiatric help you need.

Ready for your next bout of self humiliation? 10..9..8..7..6..
John

Albany Creek, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

I like it when HAC wakes up from his fitful vegan slumber. She always wakes up cranky.
She rushes forth snarling like a savage baboon at whoever rattles her cage.

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention. Nice decorations, by the way, ESPECIALLY the decorations you put on your own asinine posts!! Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL and get the psychiatric help you need.
Ready for your next bout of self humiliation? 10..9..8..7..6..
So what is your hangup with the jugits? Since you use them so freely. Could it be you are deflecting once again?

'tis true

carry on, you clueless, jugiting, grade school dropout, feces encrusted little troll.......
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

And spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and FAILING as it begs for attention! Get lost, you worthless PoS TROLL. Gonna whine some more? Of course you are because this is the only way you can get repeated humiliation...which is the ONLY attention that worthless PoS TROLLS like you get!! Ready for more? 10..9..8..7..6...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••