After election victory, Arpaio says h...

After election victory, Arpaio says he wants to meet with Latinos

There are 39 comments on the CNN story from Nov 8, 2012, titled After election victory, Arpaio says he wants to meet with Latinos. In it, CNN reports that:

The Arizona sheriff known nationwide for his tough stance on undocumented immigrants says he has a mission now that he's clinched another re-election victory: meeting with Latinos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#23 Nov 8, 2012
no amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a whites versus browns issue, Rosa, me amiga. It's a whites versus lowlife, vile, violent, uneducated, criminal leeches and human garbage issue. Whites run the country, you clean the toilets.
I hope you lunatics are not breeding. We certainly do not need more people with your very un-American mind set. You sound like you would be more at home in a less developed country.
George bay Area

San Francisco, CA

#24 Nov 9, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
so there is 400,000 fraud votes that the illegal aliens supporting group has filed? hope they cross check for fraud then go after any illegal alien who voted along with the garbage that registered them.
off with the aliens hands who voted and life for the citizens who signed them up would be justice.
Are u serious??? Are u so naive to think that we latinos need fraud to express our legal right to vote? And freely chose? No wonder people like u will be gone in a few years it's so sad! please have yourself checked in a mental institution I pay taxes so u can use those services available to you before u end up in jail or die of a stroke after u find out all you eat comes from loving Hispanics hands made fresh for u. Have ur God mercy on u.

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

#25 Nov 9, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u serious??? Are u so naive to think that we latinos need fraud to express our legal right to vote? And freely chose? No wonder people like u will be gone in a few years it's so sad! please have yourself checked in a mental institution I pay taxes so u can use those services available to you before u end up in jail or die of a stroke after u find out all you eat comes from loving Hispanics hands made fresh for u. Have ur God mercy on u.
Once the white majority wakes up and cracks a bunch of loving Latino heads , then we can start to take this country back from this degrading, thirld world human garbage!!
George bay Area

San Jose, CA

#26 Nov 9, 2012
TLCLeebo wrote:
<quoted text>Once the white majority wakes up and cracks a bunch of loving Latino heads , then we can start to take this country back from this degrading, thirld world human garbage!!
Sorry to break it to you hillbilly scumbag! I was born in the USA from immigrants, the same people who built this great country, ur comments are once again a reflection that u haven't realize the Africa American and the Latinos are no longer the minority and while we live in peace and plenty of joy the minority white old people like u can only watch and learn more about demographics a have so many friends mostly Caucasian we share the same ideas of coexisting unlike you all I see is resentful feeling that will eat you from the inside out. I recommend for you to go out more play diverse sports visit plenty of dining places and look around that is the real American people right here right now and there's not a damn thing you can do to change what is called evolution. Have a sweet next for years of real American freedom.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 9, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
support for illegal aliens is full support for fraud, there is no way around it. another tan klan member i see. now put on your brown terrorist beret on and march hopefully into another gangs area.
Sean

Cranston, RI

#28 Nov 9, 2012
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb-ass this is exactly the problem with a lot of Latinos. A lot of Latinos like you think it is about White vs Latino or Black for that matter, but you are way wrong. This is not about White against Brown or Black. This is about America and it's people. The problem with most Latinos is that they came and disrespect our country waving their flags and putting the USA down. A lot of Latinos do not want to assimilate they want to impose their culture on us. We have our own culture we don't need the Mexican culture or any other culture for that matter. Come here legally, respect our laws, assimilate and work to better yourself. Don't come here illegally, disrespect our country, drain our public services, break our laws, and put our country down. We don't want people like the aforementioned in this country. If you don't like it here go to Mexico with all your family and friends. Don't be so ignorant get informed. STOP THE ILLEGAL INVASION !!!!!!
It is obvious that hispanics have made it brown versus white. Understand that and take a side! Damn it!

Location hidden

#29 Nov 9, 2012
Sean wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that hispanics have made it brown versus white. Understand that and take a side! Damn it!
well if thats the way they want it bosses should start doing the same.
spud

United States

#30 Nov 9, 2012
The full force of the president and the DOJ were mounted against Joe. The ACLU and all the corporate funded immigrant organizations threw their full weight against Joe. And what happened, he was easily reelected. Politicians and corporate exploiters were soundly defeated. This was truly a David vs. Goliath scenario and the good guy won. There's no way Eric Holder could be elected by the PEOPLE.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 9, 2012
spud wrote:
The full force of the president and the DOJ were mounted against Joe. The ACLU and all the corporate funded immigrant organizations threw their full weight against Joe. And what happened, he was easily reelected. Politicians and corporate exploiters were soundly defeated. This was truly a David vs. Goliath scenario and the good guy won. There's no way Eric Holder could be elected by the PEOPLE.
i still don't believe obama was legally elected,i though people were smart enough not to let a snake bite twice.
George bay Area

San Jose, CA

#32 Nov 9, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
support for illegal aliens is full support for fraud, there is no way around it. another tan klan member i see. now put on your brown terrorist beret on and march hopefully into another gangs area.
Here we have another case of Hispanic-phobia, perhaps you are the one walking down the street with your white hoodie in Racistzona You do reflect by your comments your real intentions for this great country, I pity you since ur ignorance cannot be fixed! and yes I am & stand as a real proud american for my believes and not for the color of my skin.
Unfortunate that ur own little world of dementia could think that we are terrorist LMFAO! your total envy for the educated latinos makes me proud of what I am since we will always have a better living than you.
You are the one that needs to go back to your mother's basement and eradicate you sad ideas of Latinos conspiracy to rule this world and damage another human being

Look yourself in the mirror ask for forgiveness! and go to church you crazy HOBO. All of you haters of te country decision are just sore losers. ohh btw there's no crying in baseball!. So deal with it. 4 more years and plenty more to come haven't u heard?? No country for old angry white men!
spud

United States

#33 Nov 10, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have another case of Hispanic-phobia, perhaps you are the one walking down the street with your white hoodie in Racistzona You do reflect by your comments your real intentions for this great country, I pity you since ur ignorance cannot be fixed! and yes I am & stand as a real proud american for my believes and not for the color of my skin.
Unfortunate that ur own little world of dementia could think that we are terrorist LMFAO! your total envy for the educated latinos makes me proud of what I am since we will always have a better living than you.
You are the one that needs to go back to your mother's basement and eradicate you sad ideas of Latinos conspiracy to rule this world and damage another human being
Look yourself in the mirror ask for forgiveness! and go to church you crazy HOBO. All of you haters of te country decision are just sore losers. ohh btw there's no crying in baseball!. So deal with it. 4 more years and plenty more to come haven't u heard?? No country for old angry white men!
Liberal, PC psycho babble.
George bay Area

San Francisco, CA

#34 Nov 10, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal, PC psycho babble.
Blah blah blah

Location hidden

#35 Nov 11, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
go smoke your dope,a person with your thought process has to be on dope. being you are from the bay area says alot.
George bay Area

San Francisco, CA

#36 Nov 11, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
go smoke your dope,a person with your thought process has to be on dope. being you are from the bay area says alot.
Exactly! poor choice of words for a sore loser like yourself. What are you 7? Are u still in a middle school or something you make me laugh you crazy.
spud

United States

#37 Nov 11, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah
Hey Bay George. That was a great post. It was meaningful and all the words were spelled correctly. I bet you didn't even have to use spell check.
George bay Area

San Francisco, CA

#38 Nov 11, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bay George. That was a great post. It was meaningful and all the words were spelled correctly. I bet you didn't even have to use spell check.
Well some days I want to feel like a hillbilly just like you, where ur sister is your mother! so here you again for yor viewing pleasure BLAH BLAH BLAH. At end demographics will teach even more lessons to future racist Republicans and end of story deal with it! Have a great vet day. I know I will.
ronnie

Washington, UT

#39 Nov 11, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I grow my own food fool. Latino's that support illegal immigration will die too, a long hard jobless death.... ha ha GFY
George bay Area

San Francisco, CA

#40 Nov 11, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I grow my own food fool. Latino's that support illegal immigration will die too, a long hard jobless death.... ha ha GFY
Impeccable words coming from an ignorant troglodyte like you.

Is that what ur mama used to call you when u were popping yourself? cos you do sound full of it, even if you grown ur own food. Is that the best u can come up with? "Gfy" hahaha listen kid this is no conversation for you u, maybe u need to get a degree and do something for yourself but What I like the most is the way of thinking u have as it makes people stronger as we spanked you last Tuesday and even if you want all latinos killed our seed will stay with ur sister :-) I usually don't get confrontations this far but there's always a first time hope u feel macho man typing words in the net but remember when all these gets settled I will laugh at you. With corona beer on my hand dancing very happy while u only dance with popped diaper ass wipe!
spud

United States

#41 Nov 12, 2012
George bay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
Well some days I want to feel like a hillbilly just like you, where ur sister is your mother! so here you again for yor viewing pleasure BLAH BLAH BLAH. At end demographics will teach even more lessons to future racist Republicans and end of story deal with it! Have a great vet day. I know I will.
In the end, demographics will turn on you urban liberals. California, Illinois and NY are great for electing libs but they're also all nearly bankrupt. Their public pension obligations alone will be far more than they have. Their sales tax will be over 10% just like Chicagos. They will eventually come crying to the hillbillies, begging for a bailout. Then we'll see how good your day is, slacker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Activism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Visitor 16 hr binaries 1
News Jodie Foster joins rally against Trump travel ban Mar 23 okimar 7
News After fight, Indiana receives 'atheist' license... Mar 22 fuddhy 1
News Meetup takes risky leap into the Trump resistance Mar 22 CodeTalker 36
News Black Activists Have Some Advice For New Protes... Mar 21 lol 2
News Black Healthcare Activism and the Affordable Ca... Mar 20 J Marvin5669 1
News CAIR To Bring Its Message Of Illiberal Islamism... Mar 19 Ihatemuslims 2
More from around the web